• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I stepped on the GTS to do a Scatterbug for Scatterbug trade.

There was a trade, where the person wanted a Xerneas for a Scatterbug. The best part?

The message said the Scatterbug was SHINY AND 6IV WHEN IT CLEARLY WASN'T SHINY
    I see that a lot too but I just ignore it. Although I have now gotten 3 shiny Scatterbugs off the GTS. :D

Or is it four now...? Two Continental, one Tundra, and one Modern so 4? Wow.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I see that a lot too but I just ignore it. Although I have now gotten 3 shiny Scatterbugs off the GTS. :D

Or is it four now...? Two Continental, one Tundra, and one Modern so 4? Wow.

I hope that with all of the Scatterbug searching I'll be doing I'll get SOME kind of shiny, lol.

Though all the effort will be worth it in the end, just got a Garden Scatterbug. (I'm Polar, by the way.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I hope that with all of the Scatterbug searching I'll be doing I'll get SOME kind of shiny, lol.

Though all the effort will be worth it in the end, just got a Garden Scatterbug. (I'm Polar, by the way.)

I've seen Monsoon up for another Vivillon but I can't seem to get to it fast enough. D: I get most of my Vivillon by trading them for legendaries.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I've seen Monsoon up for another Vivillon but I can't seem to get to it fast enough. D: I get most of my Vivillon by trading them for legendaries.

I'd do that except I don't know how to clone and don't have a bunch of legendaries to give out like that.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I've been doing random trades to complete my pokedex. GTS trading is actually quite fun. No shinies yet, though. :(

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    What happened to Gen IV and V? First time in the Trade Corner. Hi there.
    WELCOME!

The Wifi for the DS/Wii got killed a week or so ago, unfortunately. =(

There are some smart technonerds working on some sort of fake server thing or something... no word yet on Pokemon compatibility though.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I have been taking a nice break from breeding/eving/leveling etc to play my random challenge on Y. n_n What have y'all been up to?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Ah not too much, except just showing off my cool new username. B) They gave it to me a day early, haha.

Thought you were some nub posting in wrong section and I was about to delete your post. D:

Still trading, trading, trading. *yawns*

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    /slides into DCC like a smooth criminal

Still trading, trading, trading. *yawns*

How many things are you trading wow D: Sounds like you're going on a huge Wonder Trade spree right there!

I've been meaning to start on my ralts for the past hour or so but I keep getting distracted :'( and immensely put off by the breeding chain since I don't have a yamask on hand oh my

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back