• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • AlphaSapphire:

-Getting ready to capture Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.
    -Buying as many Ultra Balls as I can afford.
    -This is going to be quite the challenge.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Day: 016 ~ DELTA EPISODE 04

The moment I start the game, I remember exactly the situation I was in. I need to fight and capture Rayquaza now! After a rather short, easy battle, I actually manage to catch it relatively quickly. After that, Zinnia teaches my newly acquired Rayquaza the exclusive move Dragon Ascent. Then she asks me to prove myself worthy of Rayquaza by battling her, this being her last task as the last Lorekeeper of the Draconids. Our battle begins and I let her defeat Rayquaza, so as to keep it from earning any experience, and then proceed to actually fight her. After I'm done, she names me the new Successor, giving me the task to protect the planet from the oncoming meteoroid.

I get on my Magma Suit, hop on Rayquaza's back and am shot out into space! A fantastic scene plays out as I exit the planet while riding Rayquaza, though oddly they chose not to use sound effects throughout it. The meteoroid appears [a lot smaller than expected] and Rayquaza burts through it, shattering it into pieces! But wait, what's this…? There's a black triangle that comes out from the meteoroid, perfectly unharmed. I am absolutely thrilled to see the very same triangle from the original game, but then I am just overjoyed when it starts shooting across the screen in the very same movements you had to make it move in the original event to get to fight Deoxys! Deoxys bursts out from the triangle and we are immediately thrown into a battle! This is something I actually really like, the mystery of Deoxys presented in this. Not hearing about him at all up until now, and just immediately being thrown into a battle against it when you find out about it, still not knowing who or what he is. This must be absolutely amazing to those who are playing this game for the first time.

After I'm done with him, Rayquaza takes me back down to the Sky Pillar, where I find Zinnia's Whismur, Aster, completely alone. It hands me a letter and leaves. It's a letter from Zinnia, where she thanks me for helping her bring peace to the world. She ends it with a bit of a cryptic message, and then the scene fades to the Mossdeep Space Center. They confirm that the meteoroid has been destroyed, and in their moment of happiness, Prof. Cozmo [I think], thanks me.

The scene fades to Wally's house, where he tells his parents about how I returned his Key Stone back to him and how Norman gave him a ticket to a resort before leaving.

The scene fades out and in again, but this time to Maxie's room in the Team Magma Hideout. Both Maxie and Courtney apologize to each other about their actions.

Fade out, fade in. We are now at the Pokémon League Champion's room with Steven and Wallace. Steven reflects on how he still has a lot more to learn from Pokémon and the world around him. He hints at leaving to explore the world at some point and asks Wallace to take his place in his absence. After this gorgeous Emerald reference, Wallace accepts.

Fade out, fade in at Meteor Falls with Zinnia and Aster. Her grandmother then walks into the scene, the very same lady that helped us told me of the Draconids, and she asks Zinnia to let go of her burden. The world is safe and all is done, so there is no more reason for her to continue to stress herself out, and should work on a new beginning for herself. Zinnia accepts and then leaves, her Whismur staying behind with the old lady.

Fade out once more, and then fade back in on the inside of my home, where mine and May's parents are gathered. They reflect over my friendship with May and how the both of us have been happy and enjoying our adventure ever since. Prof. Birch and his wife leave to go cook, and my parents go do the same, promising to cook my favorite meal.

The scene fades out once more, fading back in on the Mossdeep Space Center with me standing in front of a rocket model, staring up at it. May is then shown to be behind me, speaks to me, and then we both move away. Consecutive small scenes fade in and out of me and May enjoying our stay at the Mossdeep Space Center, finally getting to use those tickets we were given at the beginning of the Delta Episode. The scene fades out and in yet again, this time on a scene with the both of us sitting down inside of the building and staring out of the big window in front of us. She thanks me for our adventure, and then the camera pans out and fades away.

The scene fades in at us coming back to Littleroot Town. May heads back to her house, promising that we'll see each other again tomorrow. I enter my home, where I am greeted by my parents, and then the scene fades out one last time. The words "Pokémon Omega Ruby Delta Episode: End" appear on-screen, accompanied by the Delta/Mega Rayquaza logo. They fade out, and thus ends this absolutely fantastic journey.

---
    VALENT'S POKÉMON JOURNEY: COMPLETE
    ---

~My Ending Team~
    Travel Journal

Sceptile Lvl. 66
    Timid @ Sceptilite
    Ability: Overgrow
    - Leaf Blade
    - X-Scissor
    - Dual Chop
    - Leaf Storm

Travel Journal

Gallade Lvl. 66
    Jolly @ Metronome
    Ability: Steadfast
    - Close Combat
    - Rock Smash
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Psycho Cut

Travel Journal

Manectric Lvl. 66
    Timid @ Manectite
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    - Ice Fang
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch
    - Strength

Travel Journal

Aggron Lvl. 66
    Docile @ Aggronite
    Ability: Sturdy
    - Flamethrower
    - Earthquake
    - Iron Head
    - Surf

Travel Journal

Sharpedo Lvl. 66
    Adamant @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Rough Skin
    - Crunch
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang
    - Dive

Travel Journal

Flygon Lvl. 66
    Adamant @ Soft Sand
    Ability: Arena Trap
    - Draco Meteor
    - Fly
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake

[All of my Pokémon, for the first time, have the same level. What a FANTASTIC way to end this!]

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I've spent most of my time training my Pokemon lately, but I did manage to catch a Sableye in the Granite Cave, obtain the Cosplay Pikachu, and defeat Team Aqua at Meteor Falls.

My Beldum, Taillow, Zigzagoon, and even Nincada evolved, and my Lotad is close to reaching level 30 and learning Giga Drain. Also, I taught my Metang Bulldoze so that I could replace Geodude with Sableye.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I was battling kyogre (who had aqua ring ) aftyer 20 balls spent and 4 pokes down with only my underlevelled mightyena and skarmory left(and after about a day on standby )i get a last attack on by skarmory,(after my laron was instanntly out by the origin attack, ) throw a ball, and it stays in. two balls more and that would have been me .

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • You know you love your team so much when you start writing fanfiction about them. I'm not kidding. I am. I base their personalities on their natures. Currently, my Absol is shipped with my Manetric. Wow, I am weird.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Recently, I managed to evolve Lombre, defeat Archie at Mt. Chimney, defeat Flannery, and catch a Trapinch.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Oh, hello! I have just recieved Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and am going to record my progress.

Started the game, moving into Littleroot Town. After setting the clock upstairs, I was commisioned to go to Prof. Birch's house. I go there and meet Birch's kid. After setting foot on Route 101, Birch is seen being under attack from a Poochyena. Of the 3 Pokémon in his bag, I select Torchic and take out the wild Poochyena that was attacking Birch. Birch takes me to his lab, and thanks me. The professor then asks if I would like to give a nickname to Torchic. I accept, and nickname it "Chic". After that, I begin my journey. On the first time through Route 101, I was forced to encounter a wild Level 3 Wurmple. (This is like the Level 3 Pidgey in X/Y). I couldn't catch it, due to not having any PokéBalls, so I defeat it instead. After recieving 10 Potions from the clerk in Oldale Town, I travel to Route 103 and battle Birch's kid. Mudkip didn't prove too much of a challenge to Torchic. I then return to Birch's lab. Prof. Birch gives me a Pokédex and his kid gives me a handful of PokéBalls. Now I can catch Pokémon. (And remember, I plan on nicknaming all the Pokémon I catch.)

To be continued.

To do list:
    -Defeat the Pokémon League
    -Complete the Hoenn Dex without any online trading.

Hoenn Dex: 1/211

Team:

Chic (Lv. 5 Torchic, Member)

If you have any nicknames for any future catches, drop me a line.

Years
  • Right, another attempt at beating the Elite Four! Continuing on in the same format as usual:

My team:
    Spoiler:

Interlude:
    Spoiler:

Elite Four:
    Spoiler:

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I continued the game and set off for Route 101. My in-game mother wishes me good luck on my journey. Birch's kid notices a Poochyena with its tail sticking out. I approach it and succesfully caught it, nicknaming it "Urufu". On the hunt for another Poochyena, a wild Wurmple jumps out. I catch it and nickname it "Doctor Worm". I eventually find a second Poochyena. I nickname the newly caught Poochyena "Shenzi", which, since it has Play Rough, should be easy to see. On Route 102, a flock of Wingull fly over me, making Mr. Briney's Peecko not a point. Battled Trainers on Route 102, and caught a Surskit, giving it the not as creative name "Surkis". Near Petalburg City, I watch the Beautifly fly by.

To be continued.

To do list:

Hoenn Dex: 4/211

Team:

Chic (Lv. 10 Torchic, Member)
    Urufu (Lv. 5 Poochyena)
    Surkis (Lv. 5 Surskit)

If you have any nicknames for any future catches, drop me a line.

Years
  • After completing the League and the Delta Episode, I decided to go back to my roots in Littleroot town after boxing all my Pokémon except Akira. Now, Akira and I are going to build the team we'll use for our multiplayer battles in Battle Maison.

We're currently on the hunt for a Ralts with Synchronize and Modest nature. I believe I've caught over 25 of them now, some with Hidden Ability, some with 3 star stats, most with Synchronize, none with Modest...

The hunt continues.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • During my travels, my Absol has contracted Pokerus. I found this out at the battle resort well looking at the summary. I then test it in battle and sees that it wrecks through stuff. This kind of stuff barely happens.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    It's almost Christmas, I can't wait for that Omega Ruby.

Anyway, from the save file I left off, I went searching for a Ralts. I found one, but it was a male. I caught it anyway and nicknamed it "Toribuko". Then I used DexNav search to find another Ralts. This next one is a complete clone of the other one, I gave it the same nickname. During chaining, I come up against a Level 13 Ralts, but it was a male. I caught it too, and nicknamed it "Toribuko" as well. After a while, I finally find and catch a female Ralts. It was Level 4, so it knew confusion from the get-go. The nickname I gave it was "Desiree". At Petalburg, I box much of the Pokémon, purchase more PokéBalls and meet Norman, who is also my in-game father. He lends Wally a Zigzagoon and some PokéBalls. After watching the Ralts capture, (It's always a Ralts, as it was always Wally's main Pokemon since the GBA game. Also, in both the originals and the remakes, Ralts will always be male.) In Petalburg Woods, I encounter a Shroomish. I nicknamed it "Muhashroom" upon capture. Afterward, the crew sets off to rescue a Devon Researcher from an Aqua Grunt with a Poochyena, and recieve the EXP Share in repayment. I then catch a Cascoon with a bit of effort, nicknaming it "Dusthra". Using the DexNav, I encounter a Level 16 Cascoon off the get-go. I catch it and nickname it "Dusthra". After Teleporting back to Petalburg, I replace the Level 6 Cascoon with the Level 16 Cascoon. On the route, a female Silcoon appears. I catch it with ease and nickname it "Eva". I then try to DexNav another one, but wasted all my PokéBalls attempting to catch it. I failed and had to Teleport back to buy more. This is awful! The third time was the charm. I gave the male Silcoon the name "Evan". After catching a second Shroomish, it was time to continue to Rustboro. En route, I trained Torchic on the way and evolved it into a Combusken. In adition to it, Cascoon evolved into a Dustox. Swapping Dustox with one of the Silcoon in the Petalburg PC, I head back to Rustboro city, but encounter the epic Level 15 Taillow on the way. I do not catch it though, due to not having any PokéBalls. At Rustboro City, I come across a familiar face who shows me where the Gym is. Combusken plowed through the Gym giving me the Stone Badge. Upon leaving the Gym, an Aqua Grunt came by with a briefcase.

To be continued.

To do list:

Hoenn Dex: 10/211

Team:

Chic (Lv. 16 Combusken, Member)
    Urufu (Lv. 11 Poochyena)
    Desiree (Lv. 9 Ralts, Member)
    Toribuko (Lv. 14 Ralts)
    Eva (Lv. 9 Silcoon)
    Muhashroom (Lv. 12 Shroomish)

If you have any nicknames for any future catches, drop me a line. In can be via comment or PM.

Nakala Pri

- Felt slightly empty since my team was over-leveled.

- Started to go over all the routes and catch Pokemon. Completed three routes, caught Zorua, Sewaddle, Lillipup and Skorupi.

- Starts going on an Egg hatching frenzy and ends up with some epic Pokes!

- Going to search for a Woobat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    Just caught Cresselia!!

was pretty lucky that the Crescent Island popped up this morning, got the game first night it was out, beat the Elite four about 10 days into the game and this was about 2 weeks of Mirage Islands and woot, thats my last Legendary in Omega Ruby that i needed, caught Regigigas last week and only Legendary Pokemon i need now are the Alpha Sapphire and joint Legendaries

Years
  • Congratulations! Good work, I'm still far from catching all the legendaries, I've only got Cresselia, Cobalion, Groundon, Rayquaza and Deoxys in Omega Ruby. I've still got a long way to go myself, but I'm focusing on breeding my Battle Maison teams first.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Whew, a lot of stuff happened after I'm going to Meteor Falls. I feel like my Pokémon are not strong enough, so I trained my hardest so that Virileaf, my Sceptile, is strong as what I wanted to be. After tons of training, I have decided to go there, when I find out that the Meteorite is stolen. So I have decided to take them on in Mt. Chimney, and beat Team Aqua. So, I have advanced to Lavaridge Town to get the Heat Badge, having a showdown with dad to get Balance Badge, going to Fortree City to get Feather Badge, and that's when I'm starting to consider developing my own Secret Base.

Then, I was going to Slateport City only to find out that the submarine from Capt. Stern was stolen, so I was told to pursue Team Aqua, again, when going to Lilycove City. They managed to escape with the remodeled submarine though even though I tried my fastest. So I have decided to take the detour to Mossdeep City and earned another Gym Badge, the Mind Badge. Steven noticed something's fishy after I finished the Gym match, and told me that the seal of Seafloor Cavern was broken. A good thing that he give me HM called Dive, but that means I have to let Kizuna, the Gardevoir, back to the PC, and using one of the newly-catched Tentacruel.

So I have arrived at the scene and witnessed how Kyogre started to evoke a massive storm. At first, Archie thought that it's like what he wanted, until the Team Aqua grunts told him that it's much bigger than they thought. They said that Kyogre is aiming to Sootopolis City, so I have decided to go there as well. At this time, Virileaf have almost maxed out of his level, and I have my Capture O-Power at max, and tons of Ultra Balls ready too.

So, I'm heading to Cave of Origin, and started to track down Kyogre by numerous earthquakes as I go, and put my Aqua Suit and my Red Orb on, and holding tight to Kyogre to a place where the Primal Reversion takes place. Kyogre has putted up quite a fight, but I managed to catch it with about less than 10 Ultra Balls, and I named it Hajimaru. So everything has been brought back to normal, and I received the Eon Flute from Steven to allow me to fly along with Dream, the Latias. That means I can also bring my Kizuna back to the party side, and having Dream on the bench in the meantime. Oh, and I also didn't forget to have a showdown with Wallace to get the Rain badge, too.

I have my 8 badges ready, and I have decided to take a journey to Ever Grande City. There, I overcome tons of hurdles in the Victory Road, and finally found Wally. He told me that because of me, he's been training his hardest to come this far, and asked to battle me. The peak of the battle was when Kizuna having showdown with his Gallade, which has Mega evolved, but Kizuna managed to won despite of without Mega evolving.

So, I entered the Elite Four challenges. When I was battling against Sidney, my Virileaf aces against Sidney's team a lot thanks to X-Scizzor that he learned in the meantime. How about Phoebe's? I just let Virileaf Mega Drain them all the way. Virileaf also aces against Glacia's when I taught him Earthquake some moments before the Elite Four, but when it comes to Drake, I have decided to give Kizuna a chance to show how Fairies are strong against his Dragon team.

The final battle has come, and Steven and I have putted up quite a fight, but I managed to win at the end. May has come for me, and thought I might need some help, but at that time my battle is already over. After some talk, Steven wants me to go to the Hall of Fame, to record my winning Pokémon.

So... May has been waiting for long, and told me that it's time to get back to the place where it's started, Littleroot Town. As both May and I are cycling along, I think of tons of memories when my Peeko aces Brawly, when I caught Hajimaru (the Kyogre, that is), and when Virileaf is having showdown with Steven's Metagross, time sure flies until the night, when finally, May and I decided to stop by in Route 103 at the moment. May asks for a final battle on that same pond where I battled her back then. I'm glad that her Blaziken have finally show off its Mega Evolution, but I can ace May's team quite easily too. After the battle, May and I were looking at the meteor stars as we're arriving in the Littleroot Town. So the adventure to becoming the Champion concludes here.

My team when beating Steven:
    Virileaf the Sceptile (Lv. 100)
    Shiny Metagross (Lv. 84)
    Cosplay Pikachu that I named Sparkle (Lv. 88)
    Kizuna the Gardevoir (Lv. 66)
    Linoone that I named Lineria (Lv. 86)
    Tentacruel (Lv. 54)

(To be continued in Delta Episode)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Sorry for the lack of updates for the past few days. Not only did I have exams, but my aunt put a grounding on my gaming, though she was a bit lenient and decided not to put it in effect during the holidays.

I beat Team Aqua in Seafloor Cavern and watched as Archie awakened Kyogre. This was a bad idea on Archie's part because it started to rain more heavily than he thought. So I went to Sootopolis, got the Aqua Suit from Team Aqua and made my way to the Cave of Origin. Riding on Kyogre was breathtaking, really. I was also impressed with the way they revamped the Cave of Origin's deepest floor, with the rainbow and crystals scattered around. After a few days of soft-resetting, I finally got a decently-IVed Modest Kyogre.

After that, I got the National Dex from Birch and fooled around with the DexNav some more. I also explored some of the Mirage Spots while soaring on Mega Latias. I decided to use soaring as my main town-hopping method, so I removed Swellow from the team. I'm holding off of going to the legendary Mirage Spots until I beat the game.

I also picked up some of the post-Cave of Origin Mega Stones and unlocked the Regi's chambers. I remember how much I hated traveling through the routes between Slateport and Pacifidlog in the original games, though. I'm also holding off on catching the Regis for now.

After doing all this stuff, I challenged Wallace and his puzzle was as irritating was ever, even though I had the opportunity to battle the trainers downstairs before doing the puzzle. As for Wallace himself, I found Milotic not much of a problem this time around because I simply had Primal Kyogre Thunder it. I'm just about to take on Victory Road and then the League.

Current team:

Swampert, male, level 66
    Travel Journal

-Rock Slide
    -Dive
    -Earthquake
    -Waterfall
    Nature: Adamant

Metagross, level 58
    Travel Journal

-Earthquake
    -Meteor Mash
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Rock Smash
    Nature: Adamant

Gardevoir, male, level 58
    Travel Journal

-Moonblast
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Flash
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Trace

Armaldo, male, level 58
    Travel Journal

-Cut
    -X-Scissor
    -Stone Edge
    -Dig
    Nature: Jolly

Latias, female, level 58
    Travel Journal

-Surf
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Psychic
    -Calm Mind
    Nature: Timid

Kyogre, level 58
    Travel Journal

-Strength
    -Thunder
    -Ice Beam
    -Origin Pulse
    Nature: Modest

Years
  • So, my first official Travel Journal entry for Alpha Sapphire... here goes!

Trainer details:
    Travel Journal

Name: Nichole
    ID No.: 59585

So I went through the usual stuff, introduced myself to Brendan, saved Professor Birch from a Poochyena and as a reward he let me keep the Pokemon I used, a Mudkip. Also, I have done a bit of training against wild Pokemon on Route 101. Just arrived in Oldale Town en route to Route 103 to see Brendan.

Travel Journal

Mudkip ♂
    Level 7
    Mild nature
    Capable of taking hits
    Moves:
    - Tackle
    - Growl
    - Water Gun

I'll probably summarize what happened since when I get to the next entry.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Today I managed to:
    -Defeat Team Aqua at the Weather Institute
    -Find Aarune's guild in Fortree City
    -Evolve my Trapinch
    -Defeat Winona
    -Catch a Tropius to use as an HM slave

Years
  • I had easily beat Brendan's Treecko and returned to Birch's lab where I got the Pokedex and Brendan also gave me some Poke Balls. Afterwards, back on Route 101 I was introduced to sneaking and caught a nice Poochyena from it. I had since caught three more Pokemon after it, and also got to see Wally catch his Ralts using the Zigzagoon borrowed from Norman.

Currently still on Route 102 looking for a Ralts, which is taking very long.

Travel Journal

Mudkip ♂
    Level 9
    Mild nature
    Torrent
    Capable of taking hits
    Moves:
    - Tackle
    - Growl
    - Water Gun
    - Mud-Slap

Travel Journal

Poochyena ♂
    Level 6
    Hasty nature
    Run Away
    Strong willed
    Moves:
    - Fire Fang
    - Howl

Travel Journal

Zigzagoon ♀
    Level 6
    Naive nature
    Gluttony
    Strongly defiant
    Moves:
    - Tackle
    - Growl
    - Tail Whip

Travel Journal

Wurmple ♀
    Level 6
    Serious nature
    Shield Dust
    Quick tempered
    Moves:
    - Tackle
    - String Shot
    - Poison Sting

Also have a Lotad sitting in the PC, who sadly has a terrible nature (Adamant, ugh). At least she does have Rain Dish which is cool I guess. But aside from Mudkip, these guys aren't really going to stick around for a while, they're just there until I get better stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back