• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game's Music Awards - General! ♪ [Round 2 Voting! Check post #13]

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I don't uh. . . I don't particularly enjoy any of these guys. Sorry. But if I had to pick one, I'd stick with the classic 8-Bit sounding Strike the Earth. There's only eight so this is going to be one of the fastest tournaments of all time: 8-4-2-1. There was a whole opportunity for me here and I completely missed out. Ah well, I'll get the next one. But for now I feel obligated to vote for Shovel Knight's Strike the Earth, even though I've never actually played the game. It reminds me of other 8-Bit titles.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Just limiting it to three for myself.

That Person's Name Is
    Busted Bayou
    Strike the Earth!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Just the two, even though I liked nearly ever single one of these a lot.

That Person's Name is... - hands down favourite from BD. Amazing tune, and I stopped finishing off battles at times to hear more of the tune before I did, haha. But I said as much here on this song.
    Don't Speak her name! - very fitting for that part of the game. The events before that were significant, and it struck me that the tune was appropriate when I started the following level. But then it just kept going on and on, full of beautiful music.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay folks! We have our winners.

In an unprecedented three-way tie...

Busted Bayou, That Person's Name Is..., and Don't Speak Her Name! have all received six votes! Crazy!

Dragon will handle emblem distribution later. Thank you all for voting and nominating!

Back