• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    21 and terrible? I do not know... I know not....what...to say.

Spoiler:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    This was earlier today on my way to the eight grade graduation.

Spoiler:

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I'm asking myself as to why I'm doing this...well I got a new webcam and wanted to actually test it out so...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Congrats pal, she looks like a keeper!

& those are hideous curtains, it has to be said haha

TY

OMG THIS IS DEAD MUST REVIVE IT (also since it has been ages since I posted here :P)

So yeah hi once again, running into a corner of shame, yada yada yada, same as usual :P

Spoiler:

Only for VIP people, not feeling like posting my face to millions of browsing people :S

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Ohh, very happy to be posting a pic of myself. Ladies, the man before you is single~ ;) Anyway, here's a very recent!

Spoiler:

Happy to finally have my face in the world! ;D

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Spoiler:

This picture is about a year old. I haven't took any new pictures in a long time but I am about the same. I just have longer hair and a beard.

TY

So... it's that time of the day again where I do this and then hide in the corner of shame cause I actually did this and never want to... I have a serious problemo xD

Spoiler:

It was 10am and I just took it before I went and played some RTS games, hence the headset :P

Back