• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virtual Pokémon Pet ~ Pokémon Crossing [GT 2020 EVENT]

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    More the marier right. xD

Feel free to join the regular VPP if you'd like. You post a crap ton as it is now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've been pretty absent minded lately....lol. I added everyone's post counts to the first post.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll be taking my Vivillon, thank you

You are the first person to reach the end. You get the Vivillon you choose and 200 VPP points. The Fancy one will be given out at the end. But for now you can add the one you raised and the 200 points.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    DAMN y'all weren't playin' lmao. I'm still just over 100 points out! Seriously impressed by everyone who has completed so far! Well done guys! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll be taking the number 4 spot as I'm done with my Continental Vivillon and I'll take 100 points.

Years
  • I've made almost 100 posts since getting my pokepet but won't be able to make the remaining 100 because I spilled tea on my mouse and broke it & browsing has become hard ;_; but hot dang @ anyone who managed to do this, good job!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    That poor mouse got drowned by tea...lol. I know with my new laptop I got i got the 2 in 1 so I can use it as a touch screen if I ever want to. No worries though you can still get the Vivillon you picked you just won't get the Fancy pattern. That's why I always tell people to go play in the games...lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Come on you guys the event is almost over with. Go play some games and get them posts to complete you Vivillons.

Back