• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virtual Pokémon Pet ~ Pokémon Crossing [GT 2020 EVENT]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    BOOM this posts finishes my Elegant Vivillion. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Just so you guys know you have until MIDNIGHT EDT to finish your post counts and be able to claim the Fancy Pattern Vivillon. If not you will still be able to finish the Vivillon you picked but won't be able to claim the Fancy Pattern Vivillon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Woo hoo! Made it just i time too. Feel free to join VPP and you'll be able to add both Vivillon patterns to your stats along with 75 points.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

If you guys haven't already you may add your Vivillon pattern that you picked to your stats along now with the Fancy Pattern Vivillon. You guys did awesome! :D

Don't worry you guys. You can still finish your Vivillons as I will have your numbers posted in the main VPP thread. All you'll need to do when you finish is post in the other thread to let me know. :D

Back