• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    StCooler and I are done. Technically, I would wait for Starlight for our special Tag Team. However, I'm not quite sure when she'll be back. So, I may still be able to do a quick one.

Lmao I guarantee you can. And I say that not to imply that Staright won't be back soon, but that you could without a doubt squeeze another VPP in even if she returns in like the next hour. xD

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    The problem is that Tag Teams also depend on the other user, and they might take a while

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The problem is that Tag Teams also depend on the other user, and they might take a while
    VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Livin' through it right now, my friend.

But I'm sure at least one of our more infamous regulars would be willing to help Megan out in a proper tag-team speedrun! ;)
    *glances at ReKoil & Roni*

Years
  • But I'm sure at least one of our more infamous regulars would be willing to help Megan out in a proper tag-team speedrun! ;)
    *glances at ReKoil & Roni*

I'm not done with my half of the tag with Deval yet. Probably won't finish till somewhere tomorrow.

I'm slacking, I know ....
    I have brought shame upon the house of Glaceon :sadwick:
    =p

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm not done with my half of the tag with Deval yet. Probably won't finish till somewhere tomorrow.

I'm slacking, I know ....
    I have brought shame upon the house of Glaceon :sadwick:
    =p
    VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

I am literally going to sit back and watch you unintentionally accumulate 25 posts over the course of the next hour.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Do you need a Legend Plate (and 3 normal types) for your first Arceus? Noticed the Legend Plate (50% off in May) in the Mart. Indicates needing it in the Arceus Type Creation challenge, but not in the Mart or the Legendaries section.

Also, wow on that "Who Came First?" challenge. Requires two legendaries, sure, but 5000 points? Might be the biggest bang for your buck on there. Considers the Zodiac Challenge fairly strong too.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm a little bit upset that I keep rolling shiny on other people's VPP while I myself had the last seven VPPs all be non-shiny. :(
    Do you need a Legend Plate (and 3 normal types) for your first Arceus? Noticed the Legend Plate (50% off in May) in the Mart. Indicates needing it in the Arceus Type Creation challenge, but not in the Mart or the Legendaries section.
    You don't need a plate for regular Arceus. They are only required for the other Types.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I remember that happened to me for a period, where like at least 8 VPPs in a row I did rolled shiny. I know it's not outside of the realm of possibility, I mean even a coin toss can land on heads a theoretical infinite number of times.

But then it's like, why you gotta not work in my favor when I want you too. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Years
  • Would anyone be interested in Tag Team raising a Castform or Sawsbuck with me?
    They now have challenges related to them and they only require 4 VPP's each.

I'd be down for anything I don't yet have though if not.
    Anyway I'm available for tags =3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    But then it's like, why you gotta not work in my favor when I want you too. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
    My feelings when I got my non-shiny Celebi. ^^"
    Would anyone be interested in Tag Team raising a Castform or Sawsbuck with me?
    They now have challenges related to them and they only require 4 VPP's each.

I'd be down for anything I don't yet have though if not.
    Anyway I'm available for tags =3
    I'd be down for a Castform.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Finally caught up on drawing tamagotchis. Let Ninetales sit for quite a while. May not care much for Vanilluxe. Cannot claim to be a good artist either. (Copies pretty closely.) Still chuckled while making the ice cream cone's.
    Spoiler:

Would be interested in a tag-team with someone also. Earns an extra 100 points for starting one today (May 5th, Children's Day). Favors N's challenge Pokemon, especially the seasonals (Shiftry, Ninjask, Gastrodon West, Rhyperior, and Mamoswine). Could be convinced to do other non-seasonal N challenge Pokemon or some unrelated seasonal Pokemon like Yanmega, Skarmory, Flapple, Noivern, Rowlet/Decidueye, Fletchinder, Staraptor, and Hitmontop.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Finally caught up on drawing tamagotchis. Let Ninetales sit for quite a while. May not care much for Vanilluxe. Cannot claim to be a good artist either. (Copies pretty closely.) Still chuckled while making the ice cream cone's.

Would be interested in a tag-team with someone also. Earns an extra 100 points for starting one today (May 5th, Children's Day). Favors N's challenge Pokemon, especially the seasonals (Shiftry, Ninjask, Gastrodon West, Rhyperior, and Mamoswine). Could be convinced to do other non-seasonal N challenge Pokemon or some unrelated seasonal Pokemon like Yanmega, Skarmory, Flapple, Noivern, Rowlet/Decidueye, Fletchinder, Staraptor, and Hitmontop.

Adorable! Love the effort put into your VPP tamagotchis. :')

I would 100% be down for a tag-team but I have to wait… something like 20ish more days before I can participate in a new one. (; ̄д ̄)

But yeah we definitely did not skimp on challenges that we thought would be fun and play more into VPP mechanics (like N and his seasonal teams!). We tried to really shake up what challenges were previously seen as and just give the whole thing some more personality. :) And hey! It's far from the end! We've got a whole new gen on the horizon after all!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Any preference for a form?

We should be able to get a club discount for the Rainy or Snowy form =3
    Since we're both in the Water and Ice clubs ^.^
    Let's go with the rainy one! :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Anyone have any specific challenge or goal you're working towards atm? I'm trying to finally reach 6 Legendaries.. I definitely did not take advantage of my ability to get them early on in my VPP journey, so I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm also slowly creeping my way towards having a Silver Medal in all types but, uhhh, that'll take a bit longer me thinks.

What about y'all?

Years
  • The Mega-thon challenge is my current focus. I only need to finish Mega Metagross and I'll have the 10 Megas required for finishing it =D
    I also intend to do the Castform and Sawsbuck challenges, but I want the Mega-thon done first =3

I also need to raise a couple Electric and Poison types. They are the only types I have no Bronze medals of D=

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Aims for the N challenges currently. Funds the later goal of ten Mega evolutions.

Probably accumulates enough points without the N challenges, given the new Mega Stone discounts in September and November. Averages maybe 600-650 per Mega Stone. Already bought two. Totals 4800-5200 for the remainder. Drops to 2400-2600 with the discount. Sits on 2035 points without redeeming any medals or challenges. (Sees little point. Declines to use Pokemon on the any six shinies challenge. Detracts from more interesting challenges. Qualifies for maybe Grass, Ice, and Ground Bronze medals. Waits for a more meaningful reward there.)

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I guess I'm working on medals.

I suppose I should start working on the Arceus challenge too.

Years
  • Hi people, I m basically new to this section of the forum, but especially I have almost no knowledge of how things work lol. So, I was reading the guide and I noticed that there are challenges and I was a bit unsure on how to apply. Like, I have to say it somewhere or can I just ask for the VPP ( I wanted to do the Ash Sinnoh challenge btw)

Back