• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're Back!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    After a much longer then expected server move, PC is finally on the new server.. some of you may have a few lingering DNS probs as we wait for DNS to fully propagate the web.. but all will be good by, lets say, Saturday, Feb 19 or so.

This new server should go a long way to speed up PC and all the other sites on it :)

Edit: During the time between the copy of PC was made, and the final transfer of the copy onto the new server, people will lose the posts they made between those times (incase any of you wonder why your post count has gone down a bit ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Steve, thanks so much for your time and effort ^____^ We really appreciate it!!!
    Take your time restoring stuff, its good that PC is up!

~Eli

P.S NO ONE TELL BUNNY THAT PC IS UP!!! XD!!!!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    Steve, thanks so much for your time and effort ^____^ We really appreciate it!!!

~Eli

Just wait till Jorge sees your post Eli. XD

And it's good to be back on PC. Thanks Steve.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    woohoo back up and running. me been waiting all day. WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Eliana said:
    Steve, thanks so much for your time and effort ^____^ We really appreciate it!!!

~Eli

Eli...I knew before you did, eat that! XD

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • Yay! PC is back! :D

And thanks for the server move. Norton doesn't block PC's images anymore. :D W00t!

Now you guys should remove the "Some images are broken?" from the FAQ. It's obsolete now.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • YES!
    I was on Neopets all day yestersay insted of here XD
    *ish very glad it's back up and running* =3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • And I thought I'd have to get up at 8:00 tomorrow to get on XD

But... at least my life is back again ^_^ Well... my online one that is. My real life (wherever it is) is hopefully in tact. Thanks Steve ^_^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, it's so wonderful that I can upload a forum page and not have to leave to go to the bathroom, get a snack, take the dog outside, read a book, call my friends on the phone, watch some TV, and come back to find PC still hadn't loaded. XD *huggles new server* <3 Thanks Steve! ;D

~Kelsey

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I thought that I would have to get up at 7:00 in the morning, lol. xD

Anyways... Yay! PC is back! *glomps Steve* =3

Back