• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're Back!!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • I'm happy to see PC back up. It always felt queer to come across a page directing me to another weird numbered link. o_O;

Ah, well. =)

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • pynpfan said:
    I've always wondered, where do you get the money for all this?! But I'm really glad it's back up. I think I would have gone insane without it! :classic:
    well.. PPN and our hosting co, www.innerchambers.com helps support PC as well you, the members: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461

Cool Cr@cker said:
    And when will we get our Domain back - https://pokecommunity.com
    It's back now - well.. it never really left, Just had to wait on DNS..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Well now everything is going great. The sever is good and fast, no more non loading threads. And now I get to use the PC Domain that I have been using (for almost 2 years now).
    I don't see how you do it Steve but we are all glad that you do. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • We were gone? O.o
    XD J/K sweetie!

w00t! Everything is going much faster on my slow 1k modem! XD Thanks Stevie! ^0^
    Great job sweetie! *Hugs.* Keep up the good work! ~.^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Awesome we are back XP. I wish I would have known earlier but oh well. Great job guys ^_^. Plus it is alot faster which is really cool XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • It's probably just me, but the new server seems slower. The old one averaged at about 9KB/s, while the new one averages at about 6KB/s. Oh well, it's still great for a 56K modem.

CC, try this one.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • there will be some small DNS releated probs untill all the DNS is synced throughout the web.... we figue by sat night or so for that to happen..... maybe a bit longer in some areas (depends on how often that dns server, in that area, updates)

speed of the server is welll it's 4 xeon 2.4Ghz proc connected on a 100Mb/s connection.. (with multi-backups) so it should be quite fast.

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
  • << I was having trouble with your old one. I have ADSL and it was running slower then a slug.

*droolz at signature* It dos'ent take as long to get a sezuire now...
    *droolz*

Back