• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've been trying to breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Snorunt with Moody so I can have a Froslass with Cursed Body (and Spikes) for a team I'm making. It's taking longer than I'd like. They just don't seem to be coming out in the right combination....

Years
    I've been trying to breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Snorunt with Moody so I can have a Froslass with Cursed Body (and Spikes) for a team I'm making. It's taking longer than I'd like. They just don't seem to be coming out in the right combination....

Do you have a 6IV Ditto? If you're not and are having trouble I can give you one

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Do you have a 6IV Ditto? If you're not and are having trouble I can give you one
    I do have a 6IV Ditto, and am using Destiny Knot (and the Snorunt being used has 5IVs). It's just that the RNG is not being kind on giving me my specific IV spread+the HA+the gender.

Years
    I do have a 6IV Ditto, and am using Destiny Knot (and the Snorunt being used has 5IVs). It's just that the RNG is not being kind on giving me my specific IV spread+the HA+the gender.

I see. Well that sucks, but good luck, you'll get there eventually

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh, finally got the Snorunt I wanted. Now it's onto a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Blastoise with Aura Sphere.

Years
    Well, I decided to go back and add two more egg moves to my Gastly. So now I am masuda breeding timid Gastly in a heavy ball with perish song, grudge and the two new ones disable and haze.
    I was scared to put more moves on it because I was so far into it already and the shuppet parent for those moves wasn't very good iv'd. I was worried I would pop out a bad shiny, luckily( Feels weird saying that) it didn't happen. Now I am already back up to popping out 5 iv babies. Come on shiny!

DarkIllumination

The one in the darkness
    Years
    Breeding the perfect lilligant to show off in battle and quiver dance all around, but alas I have to find a sunstone after I hatch the perfect one and a shiny one doesn't sound bad at all.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Bred the Squirtle I wanted, now onto a 31/31/31/x/31/31 male Darmanitan.

Breeding the perfect lilligant to show off in battle and quiver dance all around, but alas I have to find a sunstone after I hatch the perfect one and a shiny one doesn't sound bad at all.
    It would've been nice if they made it less of a pain in the ass to get non-Fire/Water/Leaf stones.....hopefully getting that Sun Stone won't be too much trouble for you.

DarkIllumination

The one in the darkness
    Years
    Nahh, just did super training on hydreigon balloon and got one first try then breed one worthy of battle but, no shiny.

Trying for shiny pinsir or gible next and possibly honedge.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Apparently getting Pokémon from past gens with TM moves that no longer have TMs is impossible. Wanted a Dream World Heracross but no such luck. Guess I'll have to to get one (and play the stupid import game involving six Pokémon) myself...

Time to take advantage of my completed Soul Silver and perhaps get the Apricorn Ball, then just breed for a male to breed with the hidden ability as needed since having both hidden ability and a special ball can only be done via hacking...

Last edited:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I had a spur of the moment idea to breed a 5iv adamant female Mudkip, and man has it been annoying. I am 150 mudkip in and still no female.

on the bright side, I have a 6iv male xD

Edit: I gots it! that took a while.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I had a spur of the moment idea to breed a 5iv adamant female Mudkip, and man has it been annoying. I am 150 mudkip in and still no female.

on the bright side, I have a 6iv male xD
    Hooray for 6IV males! :)

Boo minimum post limits! I didn't have more to add! LOL

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Currently trying to breed a shiny Aegislash, if anyone has a 5-6IV male pokemon from the mineral group please PM me, I have a couple shinies or whatever to trade

Back