• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • Made a new Namekian character on Xenoverse 2 and played a bit of that.

I even played a bit of Wild Guns on the SNES nintendo online app, had never played that before, was pretty tough!

I also tried out this mobile game Kaiju Rush I wanted to try out to get off my phone tbh, downloaded it because I LOVE kaiju and wanna try out any Kaiju games. I saw however the developers have pivoted into web3,crypto,metaverse stuff so don't really wanna support them anymore but wanted to check out how the game was at least before uninstalling. Annoyingly it is fun despite being repetitive and the kaijus are super cute! Bombards you with ads tho to try and get you to spend. I'll likely only play a bit more to unlock a few more kaiju and see how they look before uninstalling. Defo won't be spending on the game.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Still playing Xenoblade 3. I'm now over 110 hours in and may or may not finally proceed to actually beat the game.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • I just started playing Overwatch again with my sister on Switch. Unfortunately none of my Xbox progression carried over to Switch and what's worse, you can't buy Loot Boxes anymore (Overwatch 2 is coming out next month so i think that's why)

Surprisingly the only Hero i like so far is Zenyatta?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 1, for the 3ds. Still haven't gotten my hands on a switch yet, which means I'll need to replay it when I get the definitive edition. I'm like, 17 hours in.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I dived back into Spiderman on my PS5. Had to completely re learn the controls lol, but had a lot of fun and made a fair amount of progress.

I tried out Marvel vs Capcom Infinte I'd picked up super discounted (I didn't buy in early due to the super bad reception), and think I agree with the general consensus lol, such a step down from 3. Smaller roster, worse art style and not a fan of the infinity stone mechanic either.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I started Disney Dreamlight Valley yday just to check it out and see how it is, seems okay so far, like a less fun Animal Crossing. It's strength is defo it's beloved characters, I hope they add some Hercules characters eventually, I don't think they're in atm.

Also still playing Spiderman on Ps5 and Dokkan Battle.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I've almost finished the main campaign on Spiderman now (95%), gonna delve into the dlc after, and consider picking up Miles too as I've really enjoyed my time with it! :))

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Renegade Platinum, Drayano's Platinum ROM hack. I'm starting to remember why i disliked this hack in particular... Mainly because of the characters.

Other than that, Blaze Black 2 Redux. I already beat the postgame story, so i figured i'd soft reset for some shiny legendaries. I'm going for Groudon right now after i got Rayquaza at 161 encounters. Currently at 246 encounters and steadily climbing! I'm coming for you next, Kyogre!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished Tales of Abyss. Yeah... I can't let the fact that this game is stuck on 'out of date' consoles hold it back. Seriously. I can't. It was the best god damn Tales of game I've ever played. No questions asked. It wasn't even close honestly. God damn AMAZING from start to finish. Best god damn character development for the entire party I've seen in a very long time. It might even be better than some Final Fantasy mainline games I've played. They need to port this again. No questions asked. Period. 3DS is closing next year so there's no excuse anymore. I can't praise this game enough honestly. I can't. Luke is now my favorite Tales of MC and again it's not even close. If you can find a way to play this game... DO SO. You won't regret it. IMO. I guess. Whatever. Either way next up, which I've already started as of last night, is Trails of Cold Steel 3.

Also here's my updated Tales of list for those who want it:
    Abyss
    Berseria
    Graces f
    Symphonia
    Zestiria
    Symphonia 2
    Vesperia

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I finished Spiderman and the all the dlc, I was still a few challenge tokens off unlocking all the suits and getting the plat trophy, so I started a New Game +, as icbf to keep replaying the challenges on my old save. At least now if I ever wanna jump back into the game there'll be lots to do, despite having finished it.

I ordered a bunch of old dbz ps2 games too to play on a old crt I have hooked up to a ps2, gonna jump into Budokai 1 first!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I finished up getting the Platinum trophy on Spiderman PS4 then immediately went onto Spiderman Miles Morales and did the same. Both 10/10 games imo, glad I was finally able to get around to them!

Also played a bit more Disney Dreamlight Valley, although it can get quite boring and frustrating at times, it does make me want to go for the characters I like, but in the long term I doubt I'll be playing it much longer.

Back