• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
  • I'm playing...

Pokémon Platinum
    Advance Wars: Dark Conflict
    The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    with my DS Lite (bought it few weeks ago).

And also games with my computer (too many different games, so I'm not going to list them here)

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • Currently playing:

Xbox 360
    Assassins Creed 2
    Fable 2
    FIFA world cup 2010
    FIFA 10
    Fallout 3
    TES IV: Oblivion
    Gta Sanandreas (yeah!)

DSi:
    Soul Silver
    Diamond

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I've been playing a lot of Warcraft 3 custom maps while I wait for Starcraft 2 to come out.

Years
  • 360:

Borderlands: level boosting my Hunter mainly as I progress through Playthrough Two in non-Moxxi DLC and the main game.

Fable 2: I have all gamescore, so the 'new' Heroes annoy me at times with their "Buying legendary weapons!" and "Anyone have a Red Dragon? Wreckager? One million gold?" and the ever frequent Hero Doll request. I may play with headset on but I rarely have the mic actively on.

Red Dead Redemption: Got that free Co-op Mission DLC but likely won't touch it as I enjoy Private Free Roam level upping. Am also considering Story Moder related gamescore I need still (O.J. Simpson reference for the win, Rockstar, haha)

DS:

Pokemon: I am breeding a bunch of stuff lately. But with one DS, am lacking in terms of a reliable source of transfer assistance. Basically, I have been breeding and "educating" Smeargle in preparation of either 'spam pursuit' of transfer requests through various Pokemon discussion boards (PC and *multiple spoilers*). Those games I want my stuff sent to, I have been catching wilds with Pokeballs a box at a time.

---
    Still playing Kingdom of Loathing becaus Neopets started to whistle up a rope AKA Neopets bores me brain dead.

-

Esmas

General
    Years
  • FINALLY, I got Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift! 8D I've been looking all over for it, and I can't believe it was only $20, even though it's so old XD;

And of course, I'm playing Pokémon SoulSilver, just roaming trying to finish off my Pokédex, and I'm replaying Pokémon Platinum. ALSO, I finally got a working emulator on my iPod Touch, so I'm playing the Japanese Pokémon Emerald which I never got to play... Erm...oh, and I've finally begun playing Twilight Princess. Another old game; lulz

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (PS2)

I have a ton of games that I haven't finished for whatever the reason, so I'm going through some of them and giving them another try. :D I'm pretty sure I gave up on this game at the last dungeon, lol.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The Adventure Island series on the old Nintendo system. The second one is my favorite out of the three, mainly because it's the one I'm better at. Though the controls and power-ups are good. (Dinosaur!)

Years
  • I restarted my Heart Gold file to re-download Winner's Path, and then the Jirachi event the next day. And then I went "you know what? I'm going to play some more. :D"

Kind of want to play something else too but idk.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    im playing GTA CW, pkmn diamond, platinum, heartgold, FR, LG, red (finished), blue (cant save), GTA SA, and my yellow

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • Right now I am playing...

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
    Pokémon Soul Silver
    Final Fantasy XIII (I have a few bonus missions to finish)
    and after I get some of that done, I will be starting Chrono Trigger.

Years
  • What I am playing on my PS2 and why:

Spoiler:

I'm a bad, bad contract

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back