• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miaka

Forever alone
Years
  • Final fantasy VI
    Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy
    Dungeon Siege III
    Pokemon soul silver
    Kingdom hearts BBS
    Kingdom hearts 2 final mix
    Dead space

Last edited:
    Years
  • Computer:

Kingdom of Loathing- well, its a free MMORPG unlees in want of the 'premium' IOTM's. Also more appealing to me than Neopets and Facepalmbook.

DS:

Pokemon White
    Pokemon HeartGold- because only some egg move stuff can come from it, or from Pal Park import. Also using Pokewalker.

Playstation 2:

Urban Reign- was $2.99 at EB Games. Used the change from a five spot to get a coffee while I read the manual. Fun enough game, if challenging.

Mdash2011

2ndGenPlaya
    Years
  • I'm currently playing through LitttleBig Planet2 and NFS Shift on the PS3. I have already completed the storylines but just trying to collect everything.
    The only other game I'm playing is Pokemon Neo Crystal on my phone.
    That's it at the moment.

Years
  • Yesterday evening, I played the Heroes of Might and Magic IV map "Rock and a Hard Place". On Day 1, the map looks like the following:
    Spoiler:

There are no alliances, but the player, Red, is still in an unfavorable situation, being located right in the middle of the map. So, knowing that I'm in the middle from the scenario information, I decided to simply rush one of the guys in the corners. My alignment was Nature, and I did manage to rush the green player (Death) with my starting troops, an extra hero and some Unicorns. So, I focused on building up my new Necropolis and didn't bother building up my starting town any more. Blue (Order) and Orange (Might) started getting annoying in the center of the map, but my new Army with Bone Dragons, Venom Spawns (Vampires are usually a better choice, not with low-level heroes and a Skeleton powerstack though), massive amounts of Skeletons (I gave my starting druid the crap skill Summoning that gives a few free but random low- or, at higher Summoning levels, mid-level troops each turn, turned out to actually be a decent decision) and some other trash crushed them, took their towns (luckily Blue picked the slow, tanky Nagas and not the fragile but spellcasting Genies, things might have become quite a bit more difficult against these Ice Bolt spammers) and won the game.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Certainly a change since my last post;

Sonic Heroes - Ps2
    Sonic Chronicles - Ds
    Pokemon Soul Silver - Ds
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Wii
    Mario Kart Wii - Wii
    Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs - Ds
    Sonic Adventure DX - Ps3

Years
  • I'm playing Dragon Quest IX.

The extra Quests just added another 100 things to do, and I just finished the main storyline! ;-;

Urgh, it's hard to Level Grind when the darn slimes keep on running away with no spells working! DDD:

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2011
    Golden sun Book 1(GBA)
    Miles Edgeworth investigations (DS.)
    Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS.)
    The sims 3. (PC.)

Years
  • Mostly Terraria; that game is addicting as hell. There's just so much I can do!

I started a file on the 3DS version of Ocarina of Time today as well. I never played the game when it was out on the 64 so it's a new experience for me. Have to get used to the 3D though. @_@;

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • Replaying Soulsilver and about to restart Emerald. I also got my hands on a copy of Uncharted and Tomb Raider: Underworld at Chicago Comic-Con.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm currently playing three games.

Pokémon Black
    Digimon World Dawn
    Replaying Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. (Love love love)

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I'm only playing Pokemon Black at the moment, with a little bit of online Call Of Duty MW2...

But when Assassins Creed revelations, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Super Mario 3D and Mario Kart 3D comes out, I'm going to be very busy! :P

Years
  • #1 @ Playstation 2:
    -Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Why:
    -watched a friend store a boat in airstrip hangar, using a Packer by backing into the water, so have deleted all previous save data & am going for 100% game complete. Not going for the Hotknife.

#2 @ Facebook:
    -The Sims Social

#3 @ Kingdom of Loathing
    - my main character should ascend in early September, so am going for that. Will perm skill of Canelloni Coccoon, then go Disco Bandit as next life so I can perm skill of Kung Fu Hustler so the life after that can hopefully be in time for the Fall 2011 challenge path.

#4 @ various Pokemon games

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back