• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Bravely Default. After finishing Tales of Zestiria and Apollo Justice, I realized I still have quite a few games to start - most of them rpgs - and others I want to replay and oh god what game do I even start playing now--

Then I realized I've had BD ever since I got my 3DS (so, late 2014 or around there), and I've never gotten that far into it. Seriously, I looked at my save file, saw six and a half hours, and scoffed because "pfft that's really not that far in". With the sequel out, I figured I better finally play this game before I do much else. And now I'm wondering what was going through my mind at the time I originally tried playing this, since I recall being...a bit bored? But I'm not bored this time.

(And this means A Link Between Worlds is probably the game I'll play after this, as it's another "had this game since I got the 3DS and never really touched it" game. What was wrong with me!)

Years
    I finally finished Xenoblade Chronicles! After nearly three months since I began, aha... It feels really good, since until now I hadn't beaten a full game in 9 months. It was a great game and I'll definitely have to do a more thorough run in the future~

But for now, I need a break from JRPGs. Until Monster Hunter Generations comes out next month, I'll probably just be playing assorted light garbage PC games.

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
    My binge on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is finally wearing thin, after playing it for two weeks straight. Mainly doing Side Ops now. Not really looking forward to the last Main Ops mission I have to do: the Extreme version of Backup, Back Down. Although, now I'm more focused on upcoming releases.

Since Summon Night 6 was announced for localization, I've picked up where I left off in Summon Night 5, and I'm still fairly early in the game, probably because when I got it, I had so many other games to focus on at the time.

I've also been going through the short but sweet demo of VA-11 HALL-A, as well. It's a cyberpunk bartending sim where it also plays more along the line of a visual novel, listening to what your patrons have to say. A friend of mine is getting this for me when it comes out, mainly as a very belated birthday gift.

I've also dusted off my copy of Stella Glow and started it, since I've been on a Luminous Arc kick recently. Enjoying it a lot so far.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    After watching the newest update from Bloodstained, I decided I really wanted to play Castlevania again. I'm replaying Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia under two save files. One is a Normal mode 100% run (taking no damage on all bosses, getting all the glyphs, obtaining all droppable items, clearing all side quests, and maxing out all the familiar back glyphs), the other is a New Game+ file with a Hard Mode cap of Lv. 50 and a less intense version of a 100% run (no damage on bosses, obtain all glyphs, do all side quests). These are my... fourth and fifth runs of the game? I really love Order of Ecclesia, if you couldn't tell.

Last edited:

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Shadow warrior. I need games like these, where you just get a sword and some badass guns, and hack &slash to countless demons. really relaxing :)

Years
    On 3DS, I'm currently playing Pokemon Picross and replaying Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I've been playing Picross pretty much since it released back in December, and I'm around Area 25, so not much longer to go. I've had Bravely Second on the backburner for a while, but after playing the two Danganronpas on Steam, I wanted some more logical games, so replaying Ace Attorney it is. I'm partially through the first day of trial in the Special Episode (Turnabout Reclaimed IIRC). I guess I picked a good time to replay it, since I honestly have no memory of who the killer was. My plan is to beat it this week before Kirby: Planet Robobot arrives in the mail.

On PC, I just started Batman: Arkham City last night after finally beating Asylum earlier that day. I ended up getting bored of Asylum and took a break from it for a while, but I had a ton of fun beating it and City is even better than that was. My plan is to hopefully beat it this month before the Steam Summer Sale happens and I inevitably expand my Steam collection.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    After hearing some good stories about it, and letting it be in my wishlist for 8 months, I finaly decided to not wait on a Steam sale, and just buy Beyond Good & Evil. Will probably try that one out in the following days, to see how that is.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Skyrim with a bit of Battlefield 3 + 4 on the side. I don't have much of a backlog, as I'm still on the PS3 and there's nothing new for it. Ow.

Might as well mention that Battlefield 4 is rather bad on older consoles. 24 players on maps that are quite huge, with a graphics downgrade that's much more noticeable now. It's not too fun. At least the gunplay's really nice, and TDM's always a fun and fast paced thing. Had a much better time on BF3.

Years
    I'm trying to get through Shin Megami Tensei IV before Apocalypse comes out in September. I've also (finally) started Undertale.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Trying to avoid getting owned by Hanzo's and Genji's in Overwatch. I love using Mei, Widowmaker and Pharah, and I'm learning how to play Zenyatta and Bastion.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Currently playing Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, which is pretty fun so far. Shame I'm not that great at it, but I'm getting places, slowly but surely.

And I'm also playing Final Fantasy X-2. I finished up FFX after the HD Remaster came out on Steam, turns out I was only a couple of hours off the end of the game when I played it on PS3. As for X-2, I'm conflicted because the game itself is fun enough, but then Rikku and/or Paine and/or anyone else really start talking and all those good feelings kinda go away. Still gonna play the game though.

and yes i do have two copies of the ffx/x-2 remaster, what about it?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    BOXBOY! - What a gem. Had the game for one day, and I already blazed past to World-13, haha. Granted, the first few worlds were essentially tutorial levels. But, man. This has really itched my puzzle urge that I've been having. It's a fairly basic game - you just create boxes to get to the end of the level, while collecting crowns on the way -, with some solid level design and interesting yet simple applications for just box-making. When I'm finding multiple solutions despite there being a more intended one, I think that speaks volumes on the mechanics.

Love this game. And, from what I'm reading regarding Marathon Mode, that's 100% up my alley. Also, there's a sequel coming out at the end of the month. I'm going to be seeing boxes for the next few weeks.

Project X Zone 2
    - I've actually had this game since launch... I've let it set for months because of Fates, haha. Anyways, now that I've got some time to play around with it. Still very similar to the first game with a more polished flair to it. I like it. Having Reiji and Xiaomu back as the leads makes me incredibly happy, because I love these two.

Ciel + Nana is a hell of a duo; ignore ZOC is too great to pass up. I do find it amusing that Phoenix/Maya is one of the best solo units in the game, lol.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    Trying to win the Contests in Pokemon Ruby. After that my team will be off to 4th gen and my GBA Pokemon games will be totally empty but a few random things caught just to travel the game just incase xD Only picking at this every few days though.

Mostly been trying to beat Sonic Advance 1 on GBA aswell, and Sonic Heroes on Gamecube the last few weeks. Only 2 A-Ranks left in Heroes and have retried the stages like 20 times each now >_< (Last Story battle and Team Sonic's extra last stage mission if you must know :P ) Really want to just switch to fnishing Shadow the Hedgehog (yep, more A Ranks) but I just want to actually be done with THIS game for now xD I love it to bits and enjoy replaying the story modes, but will never go for all A-Ranks again lol. Thank goodness the PS3 versions don't have trophies....

pkmin3033

Should post in here more often. I play a lot, after all. Just slowly.

Case in point. I've now moved onto Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations. My avatar has slept with Azura already and I now have TWO kids to deal with - I liked my Kana from Conquest more, she had purple hair - and I'm not really using anyone else because I've already used them before...and I want to play matchmaker with my siblings for laughs. Camilla is too much for Ryoma to handle - hell, she's too much for anyone to handle - so I'm actually kinda motivated to see how their dialogue goes. Watching Xander deal with Sakura should prove amusing, too. Hinoka can remain forever alone, though. Nobody likes Hinoka. Or Takumi, either. I've not forgiven Takumi for ruining Conquest's ending. Maybe I'll ship him with Mozu or something. Ha. That'll show him.

Basically, I'm overlooking the crappy gameplay (although Revelations is better than Birthright at least) so I can play Shipping Wars. This is what my life has become. I really need to play something else, but since mother won't play it until I finish it, and I'm nearly done anyway...on we go. Let's get on with it.

Atelier Sophie progresses...slowly. Honestly, it's not as captivating as previous titles, so it's either REALLY slow or it's not very good. One or the other. Alchemy is fun but a bit confusing, material gathering is a shitshow, and events just seem to be kinda...happening. I'm not sure if it's unstructured or if I just haven't found out how to best do things yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well, I've warmed up to the cast a bit, at least. Poor Oskar, getting called out for being fat. I mean, he kinda is - he's the only cast member who isn't stick-thin; it's like I'm watching Accel World again...exactly like that, because he shares Haruyuki's voice actor - but still...they don't need to point it out like that. Asshats=/

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Duke Nukem 3D. mainly since i just remembered about Duke Nukem Forever being a total dud, yet I'm still thinking of getting it so that I can taste the flame myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back