• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Having trouble sleeping. This is the second night I've woken up at 3am.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Is it due to the bad dreams again? D:
    Aw, tyvm for asking! No, not the dreams this time - though the one I was having was about getting a dilapidated apartment with maxmoefoe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This sorta just happens to me every once in a while. I just wake up and my sleep cycle is screwy for a couple days. That said I'm still super tired rn haha so I'm hoping it doesn't last long!

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Aw, tyvm for asking! No, not the dreams this time - though the one I was having was about getting a dilapidated apartment with maxmoefoe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This sorta just happens to me every once in a while. I just wake up and my sleep cycle is screwy for a couple days. That said I'm still super tired rn haha so I'm hoping it doesn't last long!

This was happening to me a few weeks back, I was everyday up at four, no matter how early or late I slept!

I just came back from my Math test one day, and took a full 8 hour sleep from 12 pm to about 8 pm and that did the trick for me somehow! Doesn't have to be afternoon naps, just take a long nap whenever you feel like it! Takes a while, but your body does get back on the sleep routine! ^^

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    I moved my PS4 into my room and am currently in bed about to load up Elden Ring. I'm just currently watching some moistcr1tikal videos on YouTube :3

Years
    Oh did it only just re-stabilise?! That is so sucky :(
    Everything tends to be very sluggish here when it comes to restoration. It's a burden to live with, and I've no choice to but to deal with it :c

Speaking of sluggish, I'm currently working on more scripts that I'm trying to send out tonight :p

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Listening to a zoom lesson at uni, while also cooking lunch, while also posting on the forums
    why am i like this :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Stressing cause I have a bunch of people to respond to and jobs to finish but my brain is like, total mush rn. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Back