• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Enjoying some tea my fiancé made me while I nurse my back. Sitting up is so painful. :(

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Listening to some electro swing music

Years
    Getting a bit of buyer's remorse with these wireless earbuds after researching more and seeing other cooler versions D:

Mainly worried that with the lack of molded ear hooks like with my IEMs, there's a higher chance of it falling off when moving outdoors. After searching around, I saw there were versions with ear hooks and were cheaper... with essentially the same specs...

Years
    Toasting some bread, and realizing that I'm slowing down on posting on this site again lmao. It's always around March for some reason. I wonder why...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ordering some fast food! Neither of us feel like cooking tonight and because of a commission I finished I've got a little extra cash. Wanted to spend it on a mini-at-home date night for the fiancé and I. Haven't decided what movie to watch though so suggestions are welcome! ♡

Years
    Waking up from a cat nap. I needed that rest, and feel refreshed. It turned into a literal cat nap because my cat decided to hop up here and snooze on the blanket next to me.

In sleep I dreamed of story events from Les Miserables to Greek myths. Even the ending to the story I am writing came to me in one of my dreams. Let me outline that before I forget.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Just got back from a nice hike with the dogs :) Apollo leapt off a hill, got caught by his chest harness, fell over, did a sweet 360 spin on his back, then got to his feet and continued walking like nothing happened.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just got back from a nice hike with the dogs :) Apollo leapt off a hill, got caught by his chest harness, fell over, did a sweet 360 spin on his back, then got to his feet and continued walking like nothing happened.
    Lol that mental image. I bet Apollo had SO MUCH FUN being a clumsy pupper.

I remember my dog would wait until the snow in the yard reached about a foot and a half and he would dig himself a burrow under a tree and just stay there while the snow continued to accumulate around him. It's like, dude, why?? The house is RIGHT HERE.

Back