• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Set up the Christmas tree last night and got a good 14 hours of sleep afterwards. Now it's another round of audio book recording.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Eating Tteokbokki snacks! They're so sweet and spicy and a good reward after cleaning for the past two hours! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I just finished my Genshin Impact oc lore Carrd which is a meaty ass fuck 7,000 word carrd. I hate it here, oh my god. I will probably post the contents of this carrd in the writer's lounge at a later date.

Years
    Wrapping Christmas presents. I just tied the robbons around the gift bag with my aunt's earrings, put my dad's wallet in a bigger gift box, and added bow on top of the box with mom's eyewear. Up next is my uncle's solar charger, and my cousin's holiday nut basket.

Years
    Charging all my house devices in my aunt's restaurant still. A good chunk of these should be done by now. They've been charging for the last 6 hours.

Back