• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Listening to orphaned kids chanting numbers and monetary prizes.

Docemilquinientoscuarentaysieeeeteeeee Miiiiiillllllleeeeeeuuuuroooooooooosss

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Bloody exhausted staying up most of the night but I'm gonna bake so many cookies to make up for it later so it's okay.

Years
    Listening to some loud ass Christmas music courtesy of my aunt's battery powered speakers lol. A semblance of Holiday spirit at least.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Rn: wondering where to queue up for a fairy cookie

Rn: about to tidy up my kitchen :(

Made earl grey & cardamom cookies, classic chocolate chip (with a touch of cinnamon), malted dark chocolate, and matcha with white chocolate. Got a huge batch of sugar shortbread waiting to become something too! I don't care much for this holiday, but I do love to bake.

Anyway, I'm feeling nostalgic for Rollercoaster Tycoon atm.

Years
    Questioning my life choices. Lol.

I'm on vacation visiting some fam now, and go home the 26th. I should be in bed. Why am I not in bed? Why is tomorrow Christmas Eve? Also, a certain person said he'll text me Christmas Eve, but with the three hour difference, WHEN will he text me? Why did I let this vacation last OVER A MONTH?!?!?!?! Am I that sick in the head? Why is it when I visit THESE people, I eventually get homesick? Why is it that when I go on ANY vacation I get homesick? Am I that shaken up by travel? Why am I replaying a song on loop that gives me anxiety? Will the pandemic ever end? Will I be invited to this special event taking place in April? Wait, why am I already thinking about April? Why didn't I bring my Switch on this vacation? Why are my thoughts all over the place?

I know these problems are trivial, but I feel helpless...and like a zombie.

Back