• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
  • Thanks Retek! I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm double vaxxed but a lot of people at work have had it recently and I do sometimes have to venture into the factory, I think it was just a matter of time D:

Thank you! Ooh, what are you scheming about >:3

RN: Playing Animal Crossing, 2/10 frog villagers, lesgooo!

Schemey stuff 😉😇😈

I have a couple of octopuses in my village. I really must get round to seeing them again ;)

Probably scheming how to bully me. 😩

Ahem...

Rn: attempting to make some deadlines I've been putting off, and I also want to get round to catching up with some online friends if I can find the time today.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • Right nooow I'm waiting for Link's Awakening to install on the Switch and eating soup. Having covid is no fun but at least I get to catch up on my v v extensive backlog of games!

Years
  • Woke up just now, at 12 noon, after going to bed @ 5AM earlier :p

Being a morning person is great, but when the internet around here is only really stable from 11PM to 7AM, it makes you wanna readjust :3

Years
  • Filing paperwork. I am trying to make it less of a chore by writing with this long rose gold-colored ballpoint pen my mom bought me. It's got this big, whimsical plastic bauble on it that's shaped to look like a gemstone.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Randomly took a day off due to sleeping problems. Now I've been writing a bunch of messages. Probably going to buy stuff for the weekend soon...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Randomly took a day off due to sleeping problems. Now I've been writing a bunch of messages. Probably going to buy stuff for the weekend soon...

omg same?? i had a weird night with little sleep and woke up headachy and decided to just nope out for the day.

I hope you'll be able to have a decent day though!

Years
  • Taking a quick break from audio stuff. Pretty stressed out about just how noisy the house gets when I press record :c

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Here we go again: another night with sleeping problems. Will I be able to still find some proper sleep? Let's find out in a bit. <_<

Back