• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I thought this would be pretty interesting. This isn't necessarily a thread discussing what you thought about Zekrom and Reshiram as we already have a thread for legendary discussion, I think, but to discuss what you did with Reshiram and Zekrom after you caught them. (assuming most of you actually did)

So yeah. What did you do with Reshiram or Zekrom (Depending on your versions) after you supposedly caught them? Maybe you just left them in your box after the battle with N, or maybe you decided to try and get them to Lv. 100 for their signature moves?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I just used it for the battle with N and Ghestis and then boxed it since I don't really use legends anymore. Plus, its IVs were pretty terrible.

Oh and Mew~, I think it's a safe bet to say that everyone caught them since the game won't let you progress if you don't (unless you have all 24 boxes filled, which is extremely unlikely).

NatureKeeper

It's on my main team. I train it occasionally, since I know I am not using it on Wi-Fi.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Left em in my box and was shocked to learn that they have 2 sigs whats up with that??

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • same here, caught it then ditched my reshiram in the box. i didn't really want to use it in the battle against N because i wanted to give my other pokes the EXP points.

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    pretty much as everyone else says, used in the final battles then never used it again

perhaps i should consider letting it stretch its wings a little

Years
  • I didn't bother catching Zekrom so I OHKO'd it with my Gigalith, but just to complete the pokedex I caught it later on at Dragonspiral Tower.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Reshiram was boxed, since I got it from Black and really had no use for it. :x HOWEVER, ZEKROM ON THE OTHER HAND I actually used for a while on White before I stopped playing White often. So technically both are boxed, but Zekrom got used more.

Back