• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas? :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • so jealous
    of everyone
    rn

I didn't get anything, haha. But it's cool since there's nothing I really want/need and I can just save up for anything I work since I've got a part-time job and whatnot. It looks like a lot of people got new DS consoles though, so hopefully like gonna be having some new traders and battlers, which is nice. Enjoy them! 8)

edit: that's kinda a lie! I got a hip flask from one of my housemates as a secret santa gift, if you want to count that. It wasn't exactly a christmas present though.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
  • I got some PS3 games (CoD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, Portal 2, The Last of Us), some Phillies gear, a bag of macadonia nuts, a new tablet, some DVDs/BluRays (Red Tails, The Big Year, Man of steel), and Star Wars the old Republic book. Can't wait to see what I get for my b-day later. :D

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    160gb ipod classic and some clothes and hair products.
    I'm the most feminine "man" on these boards.

all in all, pretty damn sick. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    All of the Star Wars movies on Blu-Ray
    Gangster Squad
    The Fresh Prince of Belair Seasons 1 and 2
    The Dark Knight Trilogy
    Jonah Hex
    Law Abiding Citizen
    Kindle Fire
    Some money, some clothes and a smooch!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Rainbow Dash plush
    Shelf for my knick knacks
    lots of clothes, including a little black dress and a Bob Dylan shirt
    Sylveon box
    custom calendar featuring my cat
    3 copies of Katy Perry's Prism...lol The two that aren't deluxe are getting swapped tomorrow :P
    "Bangerz" - Miley Cyrus
    Target cardssss

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU GUYS

YOU GUYS

YOU GUYS

Spoiler:

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • 160gb ipod classic and some clothes and hair products.
    I'm the most feminine "man" on these boards.

all in all, pretty damn sick. :P

I take care of my hair too...
    My parents got me 3 new combs, a brush, portable hair dryer, and hairspray+gels <3

Also, i got the last pokemon game i was missing- Blue- 100 in gas money, itunes giftcard, and socks. Lots of socks. Did i mention socks?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    A huge lump of homework to accompany a short vacation. Now I'll get an appointment with Mr. Claus, just maybe.

Years
  • I got $50, a $50 Amazon gift card, a pair of slippers, and an iPod touch that hasn't arrived yet. I also got myself a few books and might pick up a 3DS game or two.

There's not much of anything else I really wanted, so I'm happy.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Bunch of clothes, some money, and then my dad went around and bought me this and I was really touched by it. Damn old man making me feel feelings on Christmas!

Years
  • Update on my gifts: $75 in gift cards for JCPenney, a book, $25 cash, and a $30 gift card for Amazon (can somebody say Kindle books xD).

I'm also seeing one of my friends later today, so I don't know if she got me something.

Years
  • I haven't gotten anything...yet. Do I care? Not really.

Although I had mentioned to people how I've been wanting a new drawing tablet, so maybe will go looking at those sometime. I've also had my mother in law mention buying new desk chairs for people (not sure when/if that will happen though), and I kinda let accidentally slip to my brother that I've never watched/read Game of Thrones, so I know he plans on buying that for me once I give him my address. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I got spoiled this year ;>; so much stuff. . .
    - Pink 3DS XL, Pokemon X, and a pink case
    - 48 pack of Prismacolor Premiere brush pens, with 2 cases to put them all in
    - two packs of pens, two mini sketchbooks
    - TY Beanie Baby Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Hello Kitty plushies
    - some stripy shirts uwu
    - a new laptop!
    - a car! ::>w<::

My friend gave me Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and a Tokidoki unicorn figurine. She's also gonna give me a Pokemon X/Y case for my 3DS XL, since she got the case as a gift but already has a Pokemon X/Y case for her 3DS, so she doesn't need it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    - Bioshock Infinite and Pokemon White 2
    - Some fuzzy socks
    - Some Christmas-y slippers for said socks

All from my Mom.~

..And, technically, White 2 wasn't really a gift, both because it wasn't planned as one and because it was bought with a gift card from our landlords. But I still consider it a gift regardless. >.>

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Money, new hockey jersey, new razor, fishing license, but what my brother made me was the best gift I could ask for.

1508160_10201260265490994_1376086379_n.jpg

Back