• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you miss about Generation V?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
I miss Gen V in terms of graphics, story, seasons feature, making movies and battles. For graphics, the best Game Freak could offer was close to 3D and I loved the landscape in the Unova region; the battle scene looked like you were drifting in thought but I believe there was more to it than that. The story included a different kind of evil organization like that of Team Plasma and the new character N. His ideals against your truths really sparked an inner argument of how Pokemon should be treated in life by many trainers. The season feature gave a lot of life into the overworld and made you feel like you were actually traveling in a Pokemon world. Also, making movies in Black 2 and White 2 was the most favorite of Gen V since it brought a lot of variety into choosing the right line and attack for the best end result. And lastly the battles were on a tougher scale than previous generations which had its own difficulty before the challenge mode was introduced.

Back