• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What do you plan on watching?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years

• All that has really caught my eye so far is (obviously) the continuation of Noragami, and K Return of Kings. That being said, I'm interested in seeing what everyone else is planning on!

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Looking at a chart, Owarimonogatari and Teekyu 6 are a given. Durarara, too. It won't be a fall viewing for most, but it gets dubbed on...the 8th, I think, so I'll be watching it with the others.

One Punch Man has had my eye since its announcement, and I've been wanting to get into the series for a while, so I'll give that a look.

Monster Strike, because...*cough*

Resurrection of F gets a BR release soon, so I'll finally get to see that.

Heavy Objects for shits and gigs because J.C.Staff. It'll be my random pick of the season. Concrete Revolutio and Comet Lucifer I'll give a look as well.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • A brief look at the titles makes this season sort of zzzzz.

Watching:

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - Following the light novels, blah blah. But, it's one of the more interesting "school battle harem" since it actually has decent world-building. (characters can be a hit or miss though) I believe it's also two cours? I remember seeing a quote from the director that it was going to be twenty-two episodes.

Heavy Object - Again, following the light novels, blah blah.

One-Punch Man - Well, this is going to be kick-ass. Madhouse probably doesn't have (or willing) the budget to go all-out for those absolutely ridiculous sequences, but I think they'll treat this series with care.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-blooded Orphans
    - We'll see where this goes. I like the Gundam designs from what has been released so far.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka??
    - I need my moe coffee.

Maybe:

Hacka Doll the Animation - We'll see.

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen - In all honesty, I think I would rather play the game lmao.

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru - Sounds interesting.

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - iirc everyone is an ass from what I've read of the manga adaptation.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Second season of Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka and third season of Yuru Yuri are musts for me, considering I watched the preceding seasons of both shows. Then there's the Wake Up Girls movie and Aria the Avvenire OVA's. Again, both are franchises that I've already gotten into and enjoyed.

Couple others I've keeping an eye on, but on the fence about right now. Actually not as many caught my attention as this current season, tbh.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Well, I'm always up for more Gundam series. Iron-Blooded Orphans sounds interesting enough despite being another Mars/Earth conflict storyline. I'll probably run through Fafner Exodus once they second season finishes since I did enjoy the original.

The three Project Itoh films look pretty good. Never read the novels, but it looks it has some pretty dark stuff.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Confirmed
    Noragami Aragoto

Maybe
    K Return of Kings
    Lance N Masques

Can't find anything else that piques my interest straight away.....

Years
  • Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??
    Haikyuu!! 2
    Noragami Aragoto
    One Punch Man
    Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Haikyuu!! 2
    Noragami Aragoto
    One Punch Man

One Punch Man gets hyped a lot so yeah going to check it out to see what all the fuss is about (Placing faith on Madhouse to deliver) Haikyuu and Noragami I've seen the first season of. The two I'm not sure yet are Heavy Object and Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Mukai ga Umatteiru. Will have to watch 3 episodes of those to decide.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Haikyuu!! S2
    Concrete Revolutio (gonna give it a shot cuz Bones)
    Garo (once I finish S1)
    Noragami Aragoto (hype!!)
    One Punch Man (HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!1!!II!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!iii!III!I!I!I!11!)
    Owari no Seraph S2
    Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru (synopsis is weird and catches my interest lmao)
    Shinmai Maou no Testament S2 (first season gotta complete. will only watch uncensored doe)
    Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid (shits and giggles. and bewbs. MC looks gorgeous. i leik kinpachu beijin.)
    Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen (adventure? white fox? giving it a shot at least)
    Young Black Jack (used to love Black Jack so why not?)

One Punch man probably can't be given justice to. The source material is just fucking fantastic. But yeah, REALLY hyped for it anyway. Madhouse can't do too bad. :p Then I'm super hyped for Haikyuu and Noragami S2! They're both gonna be fantastic, I know. <3; Rest...well, I'll just watch and see.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Definite:
    K Return Of Kings
    One Punch Man
    Noragami Aragoto

Maybe:
    Comet Lucifer
    Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou
    Lance N Masques
    Young Black Jack

Years
  • Definitely:
    Yuru Yuri San☆Hai! - 3rd season hype!
    Teekyu S6 - I'll still probably have no idea what's going on.
    Any other shorts that come to the streaming services. - Shorts are quick and easy watches.

Probably:
    Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - Seems like it'd be fun.
    One Punch Man - Heard a lot of good things about the manga.
    Noragami Aragoto - Gotta watch S1 first.

Nothing set in stone except the Definitely choices, though. We'll see what sort of hype various shows get.

Years
  • For sure, I'll be watching the second seasons of Noragami and Owari no Seraph; I'll have to see what else'll be coming out this Fall and decide from there.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Long post ahead, be warned.

Spoiler:

pkmin3033

At the moment, all I plan on watching as it airs is the new Gundam series. It can't POSSIBLY be any worse than Reconguista, so I'm going to give it a chance to impress me. There are plenty of other shows on that catch my eye, but I'll probably wind up watching those once they've finished airing...I hate waiting week-by-week for episodes.

mannakete

exec hymme Holy=Judgment sos yor
    Years
  • Hmmm looks like just Noragami so far. Nothing else catches my eye or I dropped the first season so there's no point in watching the second

Years
  • One Punch Man - It has been hyped a lot. I read some chapters a year or two ago and it was fun. Also watched the leaked footage, it looks great.

Kyoukai no Kanata Movie: I'll Be Here - Mirai-hen - I want a normal conclusion.

Ajin Movie 1: Shoudou - I really enjoyed the manga

Heavy Object - Only reason because Index writer.

Honestly everything else seems so meh and generic. Doesn't seem like an interesting season.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • I really been trying to watch all of Dragonball, Dragonball z and Dragonball GT iv seen along time ago but really miss sitting down and watching for days on end.

What do you plan on watching?

Back