• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What have you contributed to PokéCommunity?

Anders

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I've donated over a hundred of my well sought after posts.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • $15, over 6800 posts, 130+ blog posts, and sharing my major Leaf/Buick/Pretty Cure/Quality Inn obsessions. I've also helped out some folks who needed wi-fi trades back when I had access, and shared my delightful thoughts on a variety of topics :P

Years
  • Over 6,500 tallied posts of pure nonsense, and an additional 10,000+ posts in sections where posts don't count that are also pure nonsense! And probably around 1500 insightful posts in all sections. And taking the TCG section off of life-support. And maybe some other stuff. :D

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Not much to be honest since I have been spending a lot of time elsewhere. When I am here, it's mostly me giving my thoughts on the topic. There's not much else for me to say here.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I spend most of my time in the RP Corner of PC. In that thread, I'd like to think I started a new trend of actually taking the time to make quality RPs, and finishing them, instead of abandoning them. I'm the first to finish it in quite a while, or so I hear.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I..helped users in ROM hacking? I don't know if you can call it contributing to PC, but that's something, I guess -- also, add the fact that I increased the member value by 1 (when I joined) and I have almost 1000 posts, so yeah.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Graphics and Photography is my home, and that's really the only place I help I guess.

Made a few tutorials, revived the Graphics School the second time and third time it was up and running to help people learn and improve graphics.
    Constantly trying to give people in depth and useful constructive criticism instead of just praise.
    Designed a few emblems around the place, particularly events though.
    Have hosted a few graphics events too.
    Donated a bit of money.

Yeah, if you took away G&P, I wouldn't even be here. :P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Uhh. Not very much ):

I helped out at the Halloween Get Together this year(even though I wasn't much of a help to my poor partner since my job decided they REALLY WANTED ME THERE that entire week fkjlkjdgf). I'm trying to get some community Livestream events going, but that might take time. Also, I restarted my Hamtaro Let's Play so... I'm doing my best to entertain people. That's all I can really do anyway :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Aside from organising a event in GT8 and donating £25, nothing really at all.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Umm, before I was on staff I was an active user that contributed to plenty of threads, and started many as well. Then I was on staff for nearly a year and contributed plenty of work and lulz (more lulz though) to the forum. Then I trolled around and contributed plenty of lulz to the general PC crowd, save the staff. Then I got banned for 2 years which resulted in plenty of personal lulz. Then I came back (lulzy as well) and I'm not as active as I used to be but I still try to contribute to PC with insightful posts such as this one.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Next to nothing. Back in 2009-2010 when I used my main account (see signature) I used to be what you call a 'volunteering slave'. People asked me to sprite for them and so I did. The result was quite a few of last year's hacks to have some of my work in them. I eventually got too many requests and quit.

I also tried my best to contribute in the Pixel Art section when Fox was gone and it had no mods. God I miss Fox

So, yeah, next to nothing.

Guest123_x1

Looking from another perspective, I really haven't contributed much to the forums, except for littering my posts with pop-culture references, (much like "You Don't Know Jack"), bringing up historical information, local news, and the like.
    (Although I did run a character fan club here in the middle of last decade.)
    Because of the so little I had (and still have) to offer, I "semi-retired" from the forums quite awhile back, but have since come back to post here occasionally.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    nothing

I guess the main thing I contributed is the things that are in Pokemon Trivia. Before I modded it, that place was pretty deserted. I had remade the rules, put up an index, do a weekly 'Who's That Pokemon', as well as a Prettiest Profile Contest every season (which I need to put up, but that's besides the point). For Other Trivia I helped with the updated Rules, helped hosted the Prettiest Profile Contest, as well as help with keeping up with the index. I've also hosted a few events for Get Togethers, but eh.

Before becoming a mod, I guess the way I contributed was through my posts. I didn't really make many threads because I suck at coming up with thread ideas. However, I always made sure my posts contributed to the thread, or I expressed my opinions or how I felt about something as much as possible.

Back