• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Internet browser do you use?

Which Internet Broweser is better?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 90 62.9%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Safari (on a mac) Occasionally Firefox because of its superior plug-ins
    and when on windows, I use opera

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I switched and started using Safari 4 beta lately. My FF kept crashing on me when I tried to make blog posts on Wordpress and Safari didn't, so yeah. I just wished they made more plug-ins for the PC version.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    I use Internet Explorer along with Mozilla Firefox. I tend to use Mozilla Firefox the most though because I find ti faster then Internet Explorer.

Alec_

Years
  • Probably. It's always " Firefox " It's because. Im comfortable with this internet browser :3..

~Fairytales.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Firefox, I never used to like it but the newer version is so much better than anything else.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • I'm happy user of Mozilla Firefox. I can't say/agree, that he is faster, safer but what i can say is, that he is the most extendable browser thanks of hundreds of plug-ins. Google Chrome should be not that safe but fast. Internet Explorer is simply crap, very unsure. The others i havents tested till now.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I use Google Chrome mainly because its simple and fast but also I use Firefox sometimes.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • I use firefox. IE is annoying as it takes like 5min just to load and then always needs other stuff for certain web pages.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I now use Opera. I find it better, faster, and just better in every category.

Easily beats out Firefox in my opinion.

Back