• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Days
Yesterday.

For last two days it was Pokemon GO Tour: Sinnoh. I remembered that I wanted to catch an Azelf because it being my favorite, so I raided remotely for it. But to my anguish, it fled away, and I lose 195 in-game coins.

But on GO Tour evening, we were given the task to take snapshot of wild lake trios to get guaranteed reward encounter with them, and to my surprise I managed to catch that wild Azelf with one Pokeball, even after the fact that flee rate for wild legendary is 99% !!

And then went on to get Shiny Uxie and Shiny Palkia-Origin, despite the fact that I am battler, than with a Raider.

Days
(This isn't with two other posters after my last post, so apologies, but I really wanted to share this)

A story I came across on Quora that was absolutely hilarious. Not sure if it's true, but still extremely funny.
Spoiler: Story

Back