• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Mobile Phone Do You Use ?

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
Years
  • Hey everyone :)
    A while ago I started a ' What iPod Do You Use ' thread and I got good feedback .
    So now I am interested to know what mobile phones you use :P .
    I , myself use a Nokia N95 8GB :)

Peace ,
    SiReNzZ

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • LG EnV (not the EnV2 or the most recent version either) I've been using it for at least 4 years now. Will continue to use it too.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've got a pink Samsung Slyde m540. It's about a year old now and I love it just as much as the day I got it. ♥ The phone I had before it was from like 2004 so this still seems brand new in comparison. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't have a phone. ^________^

I don't like any that are on sale anymore, it's never simply a phone where you push the numbered buttons and talk to someone, always lots of additional features. Games, music, internet, texting, camera... if I buy a phone, why can't it only be a phone? Oh plus they're so small, honestly now...
    So that's why I don't have one, plus the fact I don't actually need one... But if I could have one of the older 'brick' phones from the 90s I'd go for it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • A Sony Errison W200i pink, i've had it for over 3 years now. =/

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I have a Pantech Matrix messaging phone. When I bought it a year ago I just needed something to make calls on, and something with a keyboard to text with. I still love it :D

When my contract expires next March though I'll probably start looking at smartphones.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Bought a 32 GB 3GS iphone on Thursday. I am so loving it, the music, videos, and touch screen are just a few of the perks. I also picked up some stuff like screen protector and a case since I want to protect my investment. The video playback is actually good and also of course the built in ipod is awesome, I also started a new plan with AT&T so I got it even cheaper.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I currently go back and forth between a Blackberry Pearl 8110 and a Moto Q9H. Both very nice phones to have in my opinion. :)

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I currently have the Samsung, Vodafone 360 M1in red and am very happy with it. Although I rarely call people, I can listen to my music on it, making it more like an MP3 player...

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I have an iPhone 3g. It's the best phone I have ever had, IMO. But then again, I do a lot of research when I have to do any vet practices, and I'm always researching something at work!

Ichigo_Kurosaki

*Cuts in half*
    Years
  • Right now I'm using my mom's old f***ed up Blackberry Pearl.It really sucks.
    *cuts phone in half*

*edit*
    My phone finally broke YAY!!!! *girlish scream* Ahem, sorry

Last edited:
    Years
  • Currently using the LG AX585 Rhythm from Alltel. It's a great phone and has survived many awful conditions. I left it out in the rain, and it fell out of my pocket during the winter and was buried in snow for about a week. The touchpad still works perfectly, too. It's quite a durable phone, even though it isn't supposed to be.

But this summer, I'm upgrading to the Palm Pre Plus. It suits my needs more than the rhythm does.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm using a Samsung Glyde that I got two years ago. I hate the phone with the deep burning passion of a thousand suns.

I can't wait until my contract expires so I can get another phone, preferably the one that starts with Apple's favorite number, i (if you don't get it, it's the iPhone, and i is the imaginary number calculated from √-2).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I own a white 32 GB iPhone 3GS. My life would be incomplete without it in my pocket at all times.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I am the proud owner of a Sony Ericsson C902.

I was thinking about getting a new one, but then I realised that my phone has absolutely nothing wrong with it and internet is amazing on it. I don't really like touch screens anyway.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Nokia N79

Yeah Baby! But I haven't fully started using it yet. Waiting from Silicone case and Screen protector so when I'm done, I can sell it and it'll be in Mint Condition, more value :D

EDIT: Americans get all the better phones, we're stuck with *pukes at thought of them* Yours are all so much more creative!

EDIT2: And Cheaper!

Last edited:
    Back