• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what Pokémon would you want to be over protective of you...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if you had a Pokémon that was so over protective of you, making sure you never get hurt, always there when you are in trouble, and hugs you when something is attacking you in a protective manner, what Pokémon would you most want to be this way...

I would want a Reshiram to be over protective of me....

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
I would want a Blissey.She is so caring and able to protect you.Just go to Bulbapedia and read the Sp.Abilities and Behavior section.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Gardevoir because they're known to protect their trainers with their lives. That, and it's one of my favorite Gen III Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I choose my favourite Pokémon - Torterra because Torterra have hard shell on it's back and Torterra is strong and have strong moves. If Torterra get hurt it can use Synthesis and gain HP that way.

Years
A Pokemon that I want to protect me is my amazing Samurott.

He can just fight off opponents with his powerful Water attacks.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
Years
Wobufett,as it is the perfect sandbag,plus it's one of my favorites,so I wouldn't mind depending on it.And a Counter/Mirror Coar straight to the other guy's face would be cool /psychotic grin

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
well, if i could have my guardian legendary i would choose Reshiram. but of not, Crobat or togekiss would do. Crobat would be like my personal bodyguard. And togekiss would be like my mother.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I wouldn't want a huge legendary Pokemon hugging me .. :x .. But if I had to choose one, I'd go with Lucario. I can see how it's loyal to it's master after watching the movie. :D

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
I will go with Salamence or Charizard. It would be pretty cool to be flying on his back and him protecting me at times!
Spr_3e_373.gif

Being dragon types they are strong at the same time very faithful towards their masters specially when they are being taken care of since the time when they were just an egg. ^^

Years
Always been keen on Scyther.. I don't really need to feel protected so much as I like to know I got someone to cover my back when things get serious. I some how see Scyther as being the only thing that could react quick enough with minimal collateral damage done. I don't want like, downtown to be leveled because some dude throws a punch at me. :P Its like having your own ninja bodyguard. Who doesn't want that? :)

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
A Gengar! We'd be pranksters in the mix also holding back anyone else that dares to accuse us. Though that would only raise suspicions, they wouldn't approach me anyway.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hm... If I could have a Legendary to be overprotective of me, it would have to be a black Rayquaza. Seriously, imagine that someone was bullying you, and then out of freakin' nowhere a giant black dragon of death flies down and roars at the bully? That'd be freakin' AMAZING! XD

Now, just a regular Pokemon? How about a Gyarados? Sure, they're known for being machines of destruction, but just imagine what would happen if someone hurt someone (or something) that Gyarados cared for greatly? Yeah, that wouldn't end well at all.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Over protective

Wialord or Mamoswine. I guess it is there size that gives me the idea of protectiveness

Magica

Miss Magic
Years
My Metagross. Not only is it an incredibly powerful and intimidating Pokemon, but I personally find it cute. I love Metagross. Not to mention, this dude can fly and has psychic powers, and is insanely intelligent. It would use those abilities to be gentle and loving with its master, and hug them light as a feather...

but then stomp the enemies with the force of a meteor!!
180px-376Metagross.png

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
Years
I'd have to say a Nidoking.
Hard armour and amazingly powerful attacks

Him or maybe a Gengar :3

Back