• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what Pokémon would you want to be over protective of you...

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    ZOROARK!That PWNS!Just think of it, transform into someone just to freak out someone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    I would rarely want a Pokémon to be protective of me, rather than the other way around, but if it had to be anyone, then Lanitia, my Tyranitar (female), because the females - at least according to the FR pokédex - are really, really protective of their cubs, or in this case, my team/me. Also, she's a freaking dinosaur, what's not to love about that?

Jovi

schadenfreude
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Any Dragon-type, 'cause nobody would want to mess with someone hanging out with a Salamence.
    Or Lucario, but I would be reluctant towards it hugging me due to that spike on its chest.

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
    Years
  • Well, I'd prefer Samurott or Scizor.
    Smaurott is a freaking Samurai, and it can use soem Water-type moves to keep the wrong people away
    While Scizor,well who would want to mess with Scizor?At least not with his scary face.

Miniduffa

Pokeshipper and Proud
    Years
  • If possible, I'd have both Umbreon and Absol. Dark types are generally my love and Absol would be great for alerting me to danger.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Dragonite ! <3.Because he's huge,caring,lovable and loyal ! Like in the manga.Yellow read Lance's Dragonite's thought and he's very loyal to his master even if its in a bad state .

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Ursaring, ever since I first played Tekken all those years ago, I have wanted a Bodyguard/pet Grizzly bear like Heihatchi Mishima. And now he follows me around Kanto and Jhoto.

No one would mess with you, Ursaring Hammer arm!~GO!

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    A Meganium. It's a caring and sweet Pokemon, but it's also got good defenses, so it could protect me.

Years
  • I choose Escavalier. He has a certain nobility over him, and few would like to kiss his lances. He is persevering and withstands several blows for his owner. All in all, I think Escavalier is one of the finest bodyguard pokémon around.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Dragonite. Who's got the balls to **** with someone with a pet dragon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    A Musharna, imagine a giant purple balloon type thing emitting pink smokey stuff, silently and ominously floating towards bad guys.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • A NInjask, big pokemon would crush you when they hug you and small pokemon wouldn't intimidate much. Ninjask is the fastest non-legendary and before anyone could touch me they would be sliced to pieces by his slash.

Back