• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style are you rocking?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • Just thought I'd whip up a discussion about what Pokecommunity Style you're currently using.

I don't know about other members but I kept mine on Generation2, which was released quite some time ago now, if you can count 3(?) years as 'some time ago'!

So, what style are you rockin'

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • I'm using Forever Standing because I like seeing the manga characters following me around like little stalkers :3

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Stunfisk'd because it always cracks me up seeing the derp fish's all-too-knowing sneer. Plus I'm a sucker for splatter bushes.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Gotta love Route 167+, though I did use Fundamental before and that too is a lovely style.

Years
  • I used Forever Standing for about a year but nowadays I'm on The Stand Nexus. Haven't changed in over a year. Sometimes I swap to other themes but that doesn't last more than a few hours. =(

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm using Sky High, it's bright and it feels positive. :D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Fundamental as always
    Ive tried changing but its such a nice style.

Years
  • I fancied a change so am trying out The Pokethletes and Route 167+, liking both a lot, really does make the forum feel different, kinda like a holiday!

Back