• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style are you rocking?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I still haven't bothered to change my style at all yet, I'm using Forever Standing for now.

if someone made me an aggron theme i will love them forever

Years
  • I've been using Sky High for the past few weeks and really liking it! It's compact and fairly simplistic, not as tiring to look at for someone suffering from myopia like me.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Ampharos Starry Night. There's something really comforting about it that reminds me of my childhood.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yggdrasil. I can live with the bugs.

I also feel comfortable opening PC at school because it's not that flashy >.>

Years
  • Forever Standing. It's easy on my eyes and the color scheme is of one of my favorite colors, blue. Plus it has that cool newer user bar... thing... that always follows ya.

Back