• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you bought

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The last game I bought was Ace Attorney: Investigations. The LAST new copy from the GameStop in the mall. Feels nice to get lasts, honestly ^__^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • What I bought in Singapore:
    -Pokemon Black/White
    -Call of Duty (forgot the version for the game)
    -CSI (for the PS3)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I last bought Pokemon Black, though I'll probably be getting Super Street Fighter IV later today, good times.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Recently, I have purchased GTA4 for playing because i have finished GTA3...Awesome. I hope it's also finished soon..

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • Last three games I bought were:

March 31th: Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog
    March 24th: Pilotwings Resort (alongside my 3DS)
    March 3th: Pokémon White

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I got Batman Arkham Asylum a few days ago, the fighting system in the game is so awesome!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hmm.....Pokemon SoulSilver last year. I don't play video games that much anymore...

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Eh Bioshock 1 & 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and the pokemon games.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The last game I bought was Pilotwings Resort with my 3DS, and before that I bought Pokemon Black and White on their release date.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • The World Ends With You~ Always wanted to try this game out after I started hearing so much about it, plus the few things I saw popping up screamed at me to buy it.
    I just ordered it a couple days ago, but I have to wait for it to arrive via shipment. >_<;;

Back