• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man they are so racist..i really wish i could just smack the snot out of them

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Well, there isn't much you can do, so just move on and let's rebuild what was lost of PC.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Umm, Zapchu's account and Announcements and Questions & Feedback... as well as what was built of the T-Dome. =/

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • ZAPCHU???!
    what the ****
    **** they hacked zapchu
    damn
    i'm gonna get those bastards
    it's a good thing i have 4 email accounts
    freaking hackers
    i'm gonna get zapchu's revenge
    those bastards

Last edited:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Blasty said:
    ZAPCHU???!
    what the fuc*
    fuc* they hacked zapchu
    damn
    i'm gonna get those bastards
    it's a good thing i have 4 email accounts
    freaking hackers
    i'm gonna get zapchu's revenge
    those bastards

Please don't censor bypass.

Anyways guys, I have been witness to forums that I go to being hacked on more than one occasion, and what I've realized that by getting mad and yelling at them, you're just doing what they want. Just don't insult them or start yelling, as this just gives them pleasure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You do have to get them...plus i allready made a autospambot member on their forums..so mor or less its automaited spam from a automated account. THough i probley should have made it last longer then just till that ip got banned...

aRedMoon

Years
  • Seems like a waste...

And Blasty, please control your temper. Censor bypassing is against the [currently non-existing] rules.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well, since that autospambot just got banned i really can do anything more to them...without thier ip....still i cant do it...and they call us loser for liking anime? who are the ones that sit around hacking fourms all day?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    just to get on peoples nerves...they really get nothing out of it just a short laugh it's wrong oh well not like we can do much

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya i'd hack, but I really dont feel like getting in trouble again and that spambot i made was just to give them a taste of their own medicine. I dont think i'm doing anytrhing else

aRedMoon

Years
  • If we don't retaliate, they figure we aren't worth it. However, if we do retaliate then they do the same back again.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back