• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I enjoy books such as Da Vinci Code triology, as well as Alice in Wonderland and Twilight. Which inspired me to write stories.

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
  • The sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind. Best 12 book (or is it 11? I forget) series you'll ever read.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • my favorite book so far is Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, it is a great story and beautifully written. ray bradbury writes a lot of poetry too and it spills over to his novel writing and its amazing to me.

I also read a book called Christ Vs Arizona by Camillo Jose Cela. Cela is a Spanish experimental writer and what makes Christ Vs Arizona so interesting is it is about 300 pages but is all one sentence. You would think a 300 page one sentence novel is ridiculous but it made sense, you could tell where the story was going and the characters involved, and not at all confusing. It was just a great piece of art in general

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My favorite book of all time is Watership Down by Richard Adams. It's about rabbits. Yes, rabbits. But it is an excellent book <3

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • I adore all of Terry Pratchett's novels, especially his notable Discworld series. <3

I love you~

I agree Terry Pratchett is the best, I love his books, I like Going Postal the most then The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This will sound funny but I'm not afraid to admit it... the book that I have enjoyed the most and the story sticks with me the most is a teen novel called "The Last Book in the Universe". I love the story.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Harry Potter, Twilight, Da Vinci Code, series as well as Coraline, Confessions of a Shopaholic and much much more!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    TheSmartOne said:
    I adore all of Terry Pratchett's novels, especially his notable Discworld series. <3
    I've been recommended this book so many times, but can't seem to find it :o Seems to be my taste exactly.

Cooker said:
    Oh god, The Lord of the Rings series is phenomenal, as is The Silmarillion.
    You, sir, are a wise man. I've read everything Tolkien has ever published, except for The Shaping of Middle Earth, and they are brilliant. More brilliant though is The Wheel of Time series. I've read those books over and over again. The descritptions are just fantastic, and the story is great. Never get tired of that kind of fantasy.

Years
  • Well, my favourite works of literature are Robert E. Howard's short stories of Conan the Cimmerian. But my favourite actual book is Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevski.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by S. T. Coleridge.

Day after day, day after day,
    We stuck, nor breath nor motion;
    As idle as a painted ship,
    Upon a painted ocean.

Water, water, every where,
    And all the boards did shrink;
    Water, water, every where,
    Nor any drop to drink.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back