• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
  • My most embarrassing moment was either when I was in school during English class my teacher went "Has anyone seen [Student Name Here]?" and I said "She's playing hooky." and he said "Say that again.", and for some reason I said something else, I'm not sure if I can say what it is on here so I'm just going to leave it out (but just replace the double Os and replace them a certain vowel and a certain consonant and add an e somewhere near the end and you got what I said), and for whatever reason I said it in this really weird, but cute voice and it just made me embarrassed that I accidentally said that word instead of hooky, and I embarrassed myself even more when I didn't even know what that word mean't. The other time that rivals that moment in terms of most embarrassing was I was in Spanish class and everyone was telling me to dance and so I started dancing to the Star Wars Kinect version of Britney Spear's "Stronger" and in the same way that you do the dance in the game, and I forgot that the camera on a TV was on and we were in a call with another Spanish class because the class is taught by the same teacher at the same time at two different schools, and someone from the other school saw me and when I didn't notice until I turned my head to the side, and not only that, but someone in my class recorded it and uploaded it to the Facebook.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • We were having this inter-school soccer match & I scored with a spectacular header. So what's so embarrassing about tht u might ask. Well it was the rival team that was actually celebrating, while my teammates were left banging their heads & my coach was literally ripping his hair off, so you can guess wht must hav happened ;-;.

Pika Pika :chu:

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I was experiencing some stomach issues on a flight to Canada when I was 18. Needless to say, I spent about 8 hours out of the 9 or so hour flight on the toilet. No-one went in there but one woman from the front came to the back to use it. This old man 3 rows behind me stopped her, pointed at me and said "I wouldn't go in there if I were you, that boy there has been having problems the whole flight"... XD

Unfortunately it gets worse... When we arrived at the airport my father hurriedly ushered us to the coach destined for the hotel. He reassured me that the journey would take only 5-10 minutes and there would be a toilet on the coach. According to our very welcoming ski rep, our hotel was the first stop. However, she then mentioned that it would take 1 hour to get there. Needless to say, I put my hand straight up and asked if there was a toilet on board... "There is no toilet on board this bus, but you will be able to go when we reach out first destination"... :o

I spent 30 minutes in severe pain, sitting on my heels to act as a failsafe. Mario Kart could only do so much to distract from my suffering. I decided I needed to alleviate the pressure by releasing a bit of wind...However, I realised the gravity of my error a second later as I remembered what it must have been like to be a young child again. The stench carried around my environs faster than Chespin chasing to get the final Pokepuff. Before I knew it I heard "wooowee Marge, that smells like raw s**t" to which the woman replied "well, we are driving past a field with cows"... I thought that was a safe alibi until he replied "naw, smells like someone cr*pped themselves".

For the remainder of the journey I could hear people complaining about the foul smell. My father, 5 rows in front, knew what had happened and simply turned around with a slight smile shaking his head. When we arrived at the hotel, my father asked me to help him with the suitcases. However, I exited the coach...walking like a Krabby and told him I'd meet him inside. It was at that point when everyone's assumptions were confirmed. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    On our school's annual day function, I was supposed to narrate an essay on my favourite animal. But when I got on stage, I just blanked out. I stood on stage for a couple of minutes not knowing what to do & then ran down crying.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I used to take a guitar class in a guy's house. He lived there with his wife and he didn't have any kids. He told me on the phone he had a surprise for me. So I go to his house and he welcomes me at the door and says "John, I'd like you to meet Charlie." At this time Charlie Sheen was on the TV, Two and a Half Men. So I laugh and start walking up the stairs to the room where we play guitar.
    So he comes up a few minutes later. We start tuning up and I say "So what's this surprise?"
    He says, "Oh, we adopted a baby. Charlie."
    I was so embarrassed! I totally blew off meeting his young baby because I thought he was making a joke talking about the guy on TV! He must have thought I was an ***hole. "I don't care about your child, let's play guitar!" What a fool I am! We laughed about it though but if I ever think of it my stomach sinks haha

Years
  • I once studied real hard all night long, from my maths test the next day. I went in fully prepared & confident, only to realize that I had an English test that day. Thank God I didn't flunk, just about managed to get through.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • There are probably more but I've hazed them outta my memory and don't remember but this ones always stuck with me and it's not even that bad, so if you're after some good banter you're outta luck!
    But once I was at tennis a few years ago and it was Easter the next week so my coach gave us all easter eggs and everyone and their parents were there and my coach was like "just one egg each" and like I don't even like easter eggs so I was like "just one" but I meant it in a way like "just one you greedy shits don't try take more!" but instead it came out like "wtf just one you're so cheap" and I wanted to lie in a ditch and die b/cos it was in front of everyone, even tho they all laughed bcos they thought it was funny I wanted to die
    Then another time at school we had some safe driving thing idek and there was a slide show and they spelled jail as "gaol" and I didn't know you could spell it like that too so in my head I was just laughing all lesson about how dumb this person was for spelling jail as gaol.

One time I took my dog to the groomer and the receptionist said "hey girl," to my dog. But because that's how my friends and I say hello to each other, I thought she was talking to me and I said "hey" back.

IM PISSING MYSELF

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Mine has to be when I was 13 years old and I was at a Water Park. I just came down a water slide and I was about to get out of the water and my top of my bikini came down. There was a ton of people standing around as well. I was so embarrassed I didn't ride another water slide the entire day.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • My most embarrassing moment overall... hmm. Probably when I made advances towards a friend of mine who had said she was interested in me, but all of a sudden it's not that and well, that didn't really end too well, was totally awkward. >< whew.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I went to the store and my pants fell down while in the checkout line. I was going commando...

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    I see a few of you girls had the same one as me. In the 6th grade while in school I got a surprise first visit from Aunt Flow and it leaked all the way through my pants. I sat in the Nurses room until my mom came and picked me up.

Years
  • Mine occurred when I was 16 years old at a Gymnastic Meet I was competing in. I was doing my Uneven Bars Routine and ready to complete my dismount. Everything was perfect and then I landed the dismount and my right knee gave away. I immediately fell to the mat and screamed to the top of my lungs the F-Word. Not only were there about 300 people there watching the competition, but many of the competitors in a different class than myself were very little kids. When I said it the entire gym got silent with the exception of me crying in pain and my Mom running from the bleachers to be next to me. My coach who was spotting me on the routine was right there immediately after my knee gave out and I went down and said the word told me not to even worry about saying it. I was embarrassed though.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Bawling out in front of half of my school and roughly 300 or so parents.

I was part of the choir and we performed the majority of the score for our 'Alice in Wonderland' play at school.

All was going well.

Then suddenly during the crescendo of one of the songs I was looking into the audience and saw my parents. For some reason I lost all rationale and just started crying at the top of my lungs in front of all these people.
    On our school's annual day function, I was supposed to narrate an essay on my favourite animal. But when I got on stage, I just blanked out. I stood on stage for a couple of minutes not knowing what to do & then ran down crying.
    Blanking out on stage, ya happened once, during a school play. Its really tough as a kid to perform on stage, with so many eyes staring right at you. Quite unnerving.

Pika Pika :chu:

User19sq

Third grade, I was a lonely kid (until high school, actually). Feeling angsty, I went to the far side of the field during our playtime after lunch, and sat down in front of the gate. Instead of asking me "What's the matter?", someone decided to instead ask, "You know you're sitting on top of an ant-hill, right?"

Back