• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which eeveelution is your favorite?

Which eeveelution is your favorite?

• Total voters

BasedNate

ImDaBes
Years
  • Espeon for the win! She had won me so many battles in the past and present. She's still going strong. Design-wise, it's elegantly cool as heck.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Probably Espeon because of Magic Bounce. I never really liked Eeveelutions though, they are overrated, not that cute nor very inspired, and are known for their crappy movepools.

Also, it's not "Espion". Just pointing that out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm always going to love Flareon the most regardless of its flaws. If it had a better move pool I'd find an excuse to put one on my team more often.

Years
  • Eeveelutions

Eeveelution is a term created by fanbase referring to, well, Eevee's evolutions. Which one is currently your favorite?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Of the existing ones, Jolteon and Umbreon are my favorites...with Leafeon not too far behind them.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Easily Vaporeon, I was always "wowed" by how huge its HP gets and still am lol. Its design feels so "mystic" in the 3D pokemon games, giving off blue glitters as if it's an aura. Plus, water type <3

I'd say Leafeon a close second, because I found that particular eeveelution extremely fun to battle with.

Years
  • I'm tied between Vaporeon, Glaceon and Sylveon:

134.png
    471.png
    700.png

I love the others two but the designs of these three totally won me over, plus I do tend to love most Water, Ice and Fairy-types. Not to mention these guys are also super-adorable in Pokemon Amie!

Years
  • Just a heads up, but we've already got a thread discussing members' favorite Eeveelutions over in Pokemon Voting Polls, so I'm just going to merge this thread over there for you!

MERGED.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Vaporeon does backflips in Amie :D

My favourites are definitely Vaporeon and Espeon, with Sylveon perhaps sneaking its way in there. Leafeon is also pretty cute, but overall useless in comparison to other Grass-type Pokemon. The moveset just isn't there :(

Eevee's my favourite, though :P I'm'a beat a game eventually with just Eevees lol

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Either Vaporeon or Umbreon (though I voted for Vaporeon in the poll). Both have really nice designs. I haven't used any of the Eeveelutions extensively in battle so I can't comment much on that front but I believe these two are two of the more 'useable' ones.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I really like most of the Eevee evolutions. They're very aesthetically pleasing, on the whole, so none of them are disappointing or anything. I think my least favourite is Espeon because I don't find its design feels as representative of its element as the others... but even Espeon is really cute and I remember really liking the one I trained back in Gold version.

My favourite, however, has always been Vaporeon. Back when Gen I was all we had, my favourite Pokémon cycled between Vaporeon and Raichu so it's been not only my favourite in the Eevee line but one of my favourite Pokémon of all for a long time. I really like most of the Eevees but nothing's ever quite managed to surpass Vaporeon even after all this time. Vaporeon is my favourite, but I think Leafeon and Glaceon are very, very close seconds. For some reason, I feel so satisfied when I look at them, although I can't really explain why--maybe I just think they're very good representations of their type or something?

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • It's got access to both Light Screen and Reflect, and is fast enough to set them up successfully. Just give it some Light Clay, and it's all set!)
    This is the majority of why I love Espeon so much. It's so flexible! It can be a Calm Mind + Stored Power sweeper, a CM + Baton Pass assistant to sweepers, the aforementioned Dual Screens set, and the classic CM Life Orb sweeper. It's also adorable. I love cats, and Espeon is probably the most catlike Eeveelution.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Espeon for sure. It also happens to be my all time favorite Pokémon with Crobat coming in at a close second (am I the only one who likes Gen 2?). It has a great design in my opinion and is usable in battle as well. The only other Eeveelution I've ever had on an ingame team was Sylveon which I liked but would be better if had a less shallow movepool (it also has an 87.5% chance of being male despite it being the girliest looking Pokémon ever). I also find that Espeon is the only Eeveelution that has multiple uses in battle. Jolteon would have to be my least favorite design wise because to me it just looks like a diseased rabbit.

Did I mention I have a shiny Espeon?

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • Flareon! I've always liked this Fire type Eeveelution even though it was apparently a Physical attacker that got all the Special moves. (But it got Flare Blitz in gen 6, so I guess that makes up for it?) But it's just so adorable and fluffy, & that's why I've always liked it~

Elicoor

Elicoor
    Years
  • Espeon is my favorite. Psychic pokemon have always been some of my favorites, and when Espeon was added I just could not resist adding it to my favorite list. :)

Back