• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I use chrome, I don;t use IE for very obvious reasons, and Firefox is VERY slow on my computer for some odd reason, but i preffer chrome because of the favorites bar, and it seems to be the fastest browser i have used.

Silver_Wind

Creative Artist
    Years
  • Flock.

I prefer to use it rather than the others. It's sorta a mixture of FireFox and Chrome. Yet it use's the same interface as firefox more.

Taking a look at the poll people don't even seem like they even know what flock is, or believe it ain't a good browser. But everyone has there own opinions.

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
  • I use Safari on my Macbook Pro and Firefox on any PC with Windows OS on it. I used Opera and Flock.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I am currently using chrome, but i also use fire fox on occasion. Also, what is flock? i've never heard of it.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I personally use Firefox. Firefox is the best, so many add-ons, imo.

Years
  • Everyone I know has switched to Chrome, but I am still happy with firefox. It's one of those things where if it isn't broke...there's no need to fix it. However, I do like a simple chrome is, it has a really small on screen foot print.

Years
  • The primary browser I've been using for years is Firefox. I tend to load it up with add-ons, mostly to get rid of ads and whatnot, and to DESTROY THE WEB.

I have a Mac OS X theme running on it because I'm a loser :B

Currently, I've been using Opera a lot. I just find it enjoyable to use, and easy to work with. Plus the scrolling is neat =3

I have used Chrome a lot, but it is never really as much fun to use or as aesthetically pleasing to me as FF or Opera.

Safari though... <_<

Raba

Dashuu~
    Years
  • I've been on and off with Firefox and Google Chrome for a few months now, and I personally like Firefox better. It has better themes, and lots of add-ons. (Some of which I never use.)

fsdgds: I love Google Chrome's themes as well, but for some reason I still can't figure out; Chrome runs slow on my Desktop.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I love FireFox and don't think I could change, it is too familiar~ I wouldn't be able to find anything on a different browser.
    Well, no, I'd just be too lazy to try to find things in another browser and end up clicking the wrong things all the time.

Yeah, scratch that. I'm using Chrome now because Firefox died. It's very good and I adapted more quickly than I thought I would. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2010
    There are so many available browsers, like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. But I do not think Mozilla Firefox is the best because I love it. This is an open source web browser. I think he did and its characteristics. The faster, more secure, and fully customizable to surf the Web.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Using Safari. I've used Mozilla in the past, and really the only difference I can note is the appearance and all the add ons and stuff. I don't really care for add ons though anymore, didn't use them much anyways...

Back