• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which starter will you choose?

Which starter will you choose?

• Rowlet

Votes: 111 42.0%
  • Litten

Votes: 93 35.2%
  • Popplio

Votes: 60 22.7%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
  • Now we've finally seen the starter Pokemon, which one will you pick?

Spoiler:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Obviously team smol birb is my first pick, but I am keen to see what the evolutions are like for the other starters - heck who knows Litten might turn into an awesome cheetah thing or something?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • How can I choose? They all look so cute! But I think I will pick Rowlet, because I almost always pick a grass type, ever since Gold. Also, it's an owl, and I love owls. Also, its leaves look like a bow tie and bow ties are cool.

Years
  • Just like Xander, I am officially Team Popplio.

Water-type starters always won me over in the cuteness department, even when they're derpy. I could definitely see potential as to what this thing will evolve into, especially if we have a clown influence going on here.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Rowlet! Adore the owl action going on here. If I get both versions (I'll try lol), I'll pick Rowlet in Moon and Litten in Sun. Popplio I'll grab later.

Currently, I enjoy all three starters. Can't wait to see what they're evolutions bring to the table.

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I'm actually so torn between Rowlet and Litten but it seems Rowlet is the popular vote haha

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm so undecided. I mean I LOVE Rowlet. Like I love it. But I've been watching the anime lately and Popplio reminds me so much of Oshawott. I normally go fire but I really don't like cats. But I love birds. SO I GUESS it's gotta be Rowlet. For sure. Rowlet let's do this. WE'LL DEFEAT THE ALOLA REGION. I mean save.

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
  • I really don't know what I'm gonna pick.
    They all look kinda stupid to me (sorry for being so blunt, just my honest opinion on them). It'll really depend on their evolutions.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • #TeamRowlet for the time being. Cute as hell and a unique typing. (ice weakness is an issue however) oh and the head tilt whilst facing the trainer is a nice touch.

I'll have to see the evolution to decide on the other two.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Water is my favourite type and most consistent starter choice. Thankfully Popplio is cute af so that trend looks certain to continue.

LucarioFan234

Always dream big!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    I normally choose water types, but this time I believe I'm going to have to go with Rowlet! It's so cute!

Years
  • I noticed Rowlet is leading the poll, I'm pretty sure 5th Gen was when we last had the Grass-type being the most popular upon initial reveal.

Yay for me and linking 5th Gen theories hahaha

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I CAN'T CHOOSE! But, being a massive fan of Fire-Type starters, I'll be going with Litten, however, I'll be expecting eggs of the other starters...

Back