• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your least favourite PokeSpec. Character?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    I don't like Emerald because he's annoying. Although it was funny, the scene with him peeing off the roof of the building made me lose all respect for him.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't like Diamond. I know many people do, but to me he's just a too weird character. What's with the eating all the time? I know they're supposed to be funny, but it's a bit too unrealistic. I can't feel for him. All the other characters have background stories that makes you understand who they are... It could be that I haven't read far enough into D/P to appreciate him yet (I've only read as far as the Mangafox scans cover) but I really hope Berlitz fall in love with Pearl if any of the two.

Ruby is a cool character, but a little too exaggerated. At first, he was balanced, but now he's as fighty and brave as Saph and he's sort of... he's lost his interesting weaknesses. He's a little too cool.

And Emerald is annoying. It got a little better once I understood why he was looking like he did and all. Plus, he's friends with Crys :D But still, too weird a character.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I guess it's rant time.

I always loved Silver. He's my favorite Pokemon character. But he became cold and silent, which really bothered me. I miss the old mean, mouthy Silver.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Do Green's parents count? I mean, they say nothing. At. All. I expected they'd say, "My baby, you're home!" Then I find out they're just a plot device. Horrible.

Back