• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    MKWii had that hot Rainbow Road doe', man. You can't front like that Rainbow Road wasn't legit.

But I'm a Luvdisc for MK64, despite all the damn glitches and shortcuts that exist in that game...smh, what's wrong with me?

Unrelated, how come no one told me that Payday 2 was so fun? I'm offended.

payday 2 is so much fun! do you have it for steam? i would play more if i had people to play it with!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    MKWii had that hot Rainbow Road doe', man. You can't front like that Rainbow Road wasn't legit.
    Despite being a fairly uninspired game all around, MK7 had the best Rainbow Road in the series. I still consider that track to be one of the best MK courses ever. Going across the moon, the rings of Saturn, etc. It just had such an epic feeling that was fitting for the "big finale" of the courses in the game.

Years
    payday 2 is so much fun! do you have it for steam? i would play more if i had people to play it with!
    Ayyy!

I do, my steam is linked right in my profile in the corner thing. Go ahead and add me up!

Despite being a fairly uninspired game all around, MK7 had the best Rainbow Road in the series. I still consider that track to be one of the best MK courses ever. Going across the moon, the rings of Saturn, etc. It just had such an epic feeling that was fitting for the "big finale" of the courses in the game.

Truthfully, I've never played MK7. I might just go check a vid on that one.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yo did anyone watch CEO2015

USFIV's last hurrah is hype as fuck. This was America's chance to beat Japan too but Gustavo choked hard in GFs.

I'm ready for EVO
    Strider did great in Winner's Final, was incredibly neck-and-neck against Kazunoko. I suppose the Fuudo coaching really helped for Kazu?

(to be totally honest, I really really wanted Bonchan to take it)

Mike Ross' interview afterwards though, haha. He seemed incredibly upset since the questions wasn't even regarding the actual match. I'm more curious about what was going on in Kazunoko's head going from Winner's Final to Grand Final, than whether or not Strider's Abel was godlike. Which it is, since you can tell in plain daylight that his Abel is amazing.

https://webm.land/media/aTpK.webm Xrd finals was ridiculous though. All for the wrong reasons, as Kazunoko just beat everyone into submission. And, he's not even the best Xrd player in Japan.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Strider did great in Winner's Final, was incredibly neck-and-neck against Kazunoko. I suppose the Fuudo coaching really helped for Kazu?

(to be totally honest, I really really wanted Bonchan to take it)

Mike Ross' interview afterwards though, haha. He seemed incredibly upset since the questions wasn't even regarding the actual match. I'm more curious about what was going on in Kazunoko's head going from Winner's Final to Grand Final, than whether or not Strider's Abel was godlike. Which it is, since you can tell in plain daylight that his Abel is amazing.

https://webm.land/media/aTpK.webm Xrd finals was ridiculous though. All for the wrong reasons, as Kazunoko just beat everyone into submission. And, he's not even the best Xrd player in Japan.
    I think Kaz just figured him out. Gustavo's only chance was winning winner's finals but he choked hard and got downloaded. If PR Rog was in GFs I could see him at least resetting the bracket. Still, bravo for Gustavo for taking 2nd at a major with Abel. Beating Mago's Yang and going incredibly close to Kaz's Yun despite being hellish matchups for Abel is super super impressive. He does seem upset about the loss haha.
    Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Also lol at PR Rog taking third and being the only Evil Genius taking top 8 despite being seemingly retired.

And yo Kaz won another game this CEO? Lmaooo. I only watched Smash 4, Mortal Kombat and USFIV. Really awesome tournament.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I think Kaz just figured him out. Gustavo's only chance was winning winner's finals but he choked hard and got downloaded. If PR Rog was in GFs I could see him at least resetting the bracket. Still, bravo for Gustavo for taking 2nd at a major with Abel. Beating Mago's Yang and going incredibly close to Kaz's Yun despite being hellish matchups for Abel is super super impressive. He does seem upset about the loss haha.

Also lol at PR Rog taking third and being the only Evil Genius taking top 8 despite being seemingly retired.

Now that I'm looking back, Gustavo was incredibly shaken and did seem downloaded. In Grand Finals, he was not on point with stuffing the dive kick pressure like he was in Winner's Final. Gustavo definitely showed his chops this tournament though, no doubt. I was surprised when he sweeped Mago with a three game streak, even more so when he beat Daigo yesterday. I think Kazunoko would have done just as well against Rog, Canada Cup Master Series he was 7 - 1 on him, even with the match-up being slightly in Rog's favour.

Gustavo's face ;___;

And yo Kaz won another game this CEO? Lmaooo. I only watched Smash 4, Mortal Kombat and USFIV. Really awesome tournament.
    Yeah, I think he's won every Xrd tournaments he's entered for the USA, haha.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Humble Store has a Bioshock bundle and a Duke Nukem Forever + The Darkness II bundle (what even?) right now. Pretty sweet prices if you ask me, but I'm no expert.

Oh, and a Sid Meier's Pirates and Railroads bundle for 5 dollars!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    The only Sid Meier games I've played are Civ 4 and 5, I'm absolutely horrible at those but it's still fun enough. I might've picked up that bundle if I had 5 dollars. Bioshock isn't really my kind of game, DNF sucks and I've never even heard of The Darkness II (very bland name if you ask me) so the other games son't really interest me.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Ayyyy Lmao
    Dieminion aka Undertaker

I've been playing Yoshi's Woolly World and GOD DAMN this game looks so good in person holy shit.
    Screenshot I took of my DK Yoshi. Gonna see if I can take one that really shines tomorrow.
    Spoiler:

Morkula

Years
    I've been playing Yoshi's Woolly World and GOD DAMN this game looks so good in person holy shit.
    Screenshot I took of my DK Yoshi. Gonna see if I can take one that really shines tomorrow.
    Spoiler:
    So lucky. We have to wait until October. Freaking NoA. :|

Morkula

Years
    Honestly feel really bad for you guys. Why does NoA hate Summer releases so much, when October is packed?
    Noooooo clue. It used to be that NoE was terrible and NoA was pretty decent, but now it's totally reversed. We had to literally beg for the Op Rainfall games (and even then it took XSEED to publish two of the three of them, and the other got an extremely limited GameStop release), they won't give us the standard n3DS, they delayed Yoshi and a few other games, our Club Nintendo rewards have sucked for the past few years before they ended the service, they're not publishing Devil's Third here after all, and Fatal Frame still seems to be up in the air as well.

Reggie is the worst. Although Iwata is president of NoA now - and the time he took over is just about the time things went really downhill here. But I'm sure Reggie isn't totally innocent either since he single-handedly blocked Disaster: Day of Crisis from getting released here back during the Wii because he didn't think it was a good game.

Years
    I'm hoping my copy of Woolly World arrives tomorrow. I don't really enjoy Yoshi games but I'm looking forward to it.

Also I guess I missed the CEO talk but I was really glad I stayed up to watch Leffen win his first US national. 4am and I'm cheering for a fox ditto haaa, it must be an acquired taste because fox ditto's are the most intense and enjoyable match up to watch in Melee. I missed the first two days and I wasn't staying up any later than 5am to watch Sm4sh since I was only really interested in seeing how Nairo did against Zero.

Years
    I am about to say the most irrelevant things. The last time I played Sonic Adventure DX was a little over 10 years ago. Being 8 years old I didn't really pay attention much, I just played the game. Now I am 18, going on 19, and realized what so much means like what the song "Open Your Heart" is about and E-102's story.

And my feels are on fire ;~;

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    In my case, this is revenge for Captain Toad

Spoiler:

Hey if it makes you guys feel better I can't get the Yarn Yoshi amiibos until August, and that's if they don't end up becoming rare lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back