• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wow! that wasn't fun

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • whew.. another downage here at PC.. well at least it's fixed now.. it seems the DB locked up or something and crashed..

lets hope that we've now got a handle on it and things r (as) smooth as normal.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I was about to crack! I couldn't take it, I was sooo bored without PC! *Jumps around* Finally!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    That was so long! The only good thing for me is that most of it happened over night, it started late last night, so I can just sleep on it, but still, it was long! Thank god PC's back up...:) I was bored.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    lol looks like some of us were having withdrawals

with all the bandwidth on this message board its bound to happen

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
  • So those were the darn database errors,I'm glad is finaly back because this my favorite forum.

Ren-Kun

Years
  • Why does it always go down like that? I'm so bored with nothing to do on the computer. I got so fed up with it, I was actually gonna try to start my own forums. LOL

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    God I'm happy PC is back on. I just got a 7 day post suspension from the other forum that I ussually post in and I would have been completely bored.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • You guys are falling apart with 1 day of downtime? Wow, I guess none of you were here when PC was up and down everyday for like 2 months. XD

Anyway, it's good to have PC back up. Maybe it won't drop anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You guys are falling apart with 1 day of downtime? Wow, I guess none of you were here when PC was up and down everyday for like 2 months. XD

Heh, I was worried that we were going to go through that again, and end up at ANOTHER domain X(. Glad it's back up, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's good PC's back.

I was having thoughts of a secret PC organisation to get rid' of people like me...I'm just glad that it's back.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am Glad to see that PC is back again now.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Well, this totally sucked. I kept checking PC all day yesterday and it always had this database error. Not nice... I really hope this isn't gonna happen again for so long...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Oh well, its back up...

I remember like last year when the database was down for a week+! Not good! But that was old database so thats ancient history...

Back