• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wow! that wasn't fun

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Heh, I hope something like that will not happen again with PC's. I can't stand to wait for hours just to go on PC forums! >.<

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    We seem to be having a couple up-downs. Better than when it was up down every other day, lol. Even though I didn't have an account back then...:(

Great to see it's back up! (Sounds stupid, of course I see it's back up =P)

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Sadly no one can predict DB crash.
    Nice to see it's been handle with.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You guys are falling apart with 1 day of downtime? Wow, I guess none of you were here when PC was up and down everyday for like 2 months. XD

Anyway, it's good to have PC back up. Maybe it won't drop anytime soon.

I remember that. T'was quite the inconvenience.

Why people are so dependent on PC is beyond me, sure it;s a fun place, but in the end it's a website, shouldn't you kids be out enjoying life more?

Years
  • I remember that. T'was quite the inconvenience.

Why people are so dependent on PC is beyond me, sure it;s a fun place, but in the end it's a website, shouldn't you kids be out enjoying life more?

Arrrr, I remember the old days well.

I don't think I even noticed O.o

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Lol, I can't believe some of you guys are breaking down because of it xD
    Last year, it was down for like, 1-3 weeks, doing maintence... How did the rest of us feel?
    Lol, but anyways, it's good that it's back!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Out of my random randomness I'm here... You guys [admins] ever delete the very [over a year] old threads? If not, that might be why; like, overclocked database. xD

Back