• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your role on PC

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How do you feel about your role on PC? And by role I don't mean rank, I mean what you do, where you post, how big a presence you think you are etc.

Years
    Like Angie I like to post around the forum on different threads whenever I can, the only thing I find annoying about myself is that I always forget to go back to a thread once I've posted to interact with people more -_-

I often hang out on the Discord server too, talking to people everyday unless I'm super busy which is like maybe once a week.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I thought pretty hard about this one!

A lot of people kinda tease me that I post too much and I post around the forums, but in all honestly, I feel like, to me, that's how I have fun around these forums! I guess, to me, PC is a whole community rather than just a few sections or just one section here and there, so I never really understood the purpose of being a sectional hermit when there's so many people to meet and become friends with and stuff, y'know? All of this is to say that, yeah, I think all things considered, I'm a pretty big presence on PC because I'm mostly everywhere, but also because I chat with people pretty frequently on the Discord server, as well! In general I'm that kind of person that would like make tons of new friends and all!

My role on PC is to be that sunny, friendly, excitable person really, and I wouldn't have it any other way. At least, if you're referring to how we see ourselves/how we would like to see ourselves on PC.
    That's really trivial of others if that's true. If you enjoy doing something, keep doing it. Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise. Good to see that it looks like you aren't letting it affect you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    When I was younger (you know back in the day...lol.) I use to hang out in certain sections on boards but it seems now that I'm older I'm a little bit of everywhere. I have literally been all over PC even in the ROM Hacks, even if I don't post in there. I will still check things out in there just to see what's going on.

I feel like I'm one of those who helps when they can and make people laugh with pictures and jokes.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm that shadow that lurks around all of PC. Am everywhere, but always go unnoticed.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Well I feel much better about the role I play now than the one I used to play. I just like posting in conversational threads, especially now that I'm interested in Pokemon again, as well as fooling around in Treehouse. I don't have a huge presence like I used to but now getting along with people and having good conversation is more important to me than attention.

Years
    I feel like I'm the stone in the river that doesn't necessarily go with the flow but is still part of the river nonetheless.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really know what role I have on PC these days. A roleplayer who escaped the cozy confines of her theatre and is now trying to grasp for other areas and hobbies to catch her interest as well? I sometimes feel like I'm too little everywhere, instead of properly somewhere. Maybe I should become a section hermit again. c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I like to be that one badass grandma who likes to gather a group of newbies and tell many many PokeCommunity stories about how PC used to be back then, and all that.

I mean this level of badass.

Your role on PC

Other than that, I don't have a "role" anymore, as I've done my fair share of contribution here, so I'm better off being a senior citizen.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I keep the Challenge section alive. Only regulars are on it. More people should run challenge runs. Want to do Nuzlockes? Ever wanted to beat a region with a team based on colors or types? Then head over to the Challenge section, you can even create your own challenge!

Not promoting it...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Writer/Poet with a really really dirty and twisted mind and likes to challenge everything

Years
    It seems like my new role has become "Make Pokemon General Great Again".

Is it me or do I somehow always develop a new fave section when I least expect it?

Years
    I don't really know what my role is. I know what I do but I don't try to fit a specific role. I just do what I can to enjoy my time here and to benefit the community as best I can.

Back