• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your role on PC

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I could throw Jessie into the depths of Hell and then James and I could run around PC stealing everyone's Pokemon. :D

We'll make Team Rocket GREAT again!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I guess I post in VG mostly? I really don't feel I have that big a presence here or am an incredibly important person to the section though.

I also post in other section once in a while, but most of all am found on Discord when free.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nowadays I like to be a smaller presence that just posts around a bit and then disappears for a few days. lol I think that comes from being so active and having so many people talking to me for a few years while I was on staff. I like relaxing now.

Sometimes I play with the idea of having a more active role again, but a lot of is just lack of time unless I want PC to be life again, lol.

But I do appreciate the bigger roles that others play here, and I think it's a still a wonderful community. c:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    i like the battle server and BTB. ever since i came back, i think i spent majority of my time there
    Your role on PC

i also occasionally shit post in the off-topic forums

don't think i have (or even had) much of a presence, though

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think my role is to be the member that posted at own pace. Even though I find myself posting in Pokémon Trivia most of the time, I would post on other areas as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    rika, mylove! hello. disappointed to see that you are not orange and pink. are you married to gav yet?
    I was pink for a while, it was pretty :D and not yet, we're still figuring out the most fun way to propose!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • To contribute very little over a two month period, then to disappear without a trace for another six months.

Also, the occasional selfie.

Back