• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your role on PC

Years
  • I guess I am the advocate for all things cute, and sometimes being a bit unexpected and loving to show what my hype mode is.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I guess I'm like that one person that shows up to drink from the water fountain and is not seen again for months.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Me? I'm basically a ghost. I come on every now and then these days, and only closely follow two or three threads when I do. I'm looking to come back to contribute to this place as best I can, so I'll be haunting the place just a bit more often. :)

Purist of Black Water

[b]The way we were...[/b]
    Years
  • I never thought I had a presence here to begin with.
    I was mostly only known for my username choice.

I guess I post where I find most interesting.
    Is all I will say about it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My role these days has turned out to be to ruin everything that is fun.

Last edited:

TY

My role here is to study the effects of demon magic ever since i joined, left and rejoined

Also I dedicate my PC life to the efforts of making posts that make people laugh and fail

Horribly.

Back