• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: You're scripted evolved into a pokescript

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    I imagine it zeros out. And it's not just for steeling!

Giveitem
    Checkitem
    RemoveItem

All of these work irrespective of pocket. That's how you do things like ask "Did you get me the Egg?" and then take the egg away and give them a bike!
    Check for the item, if it's there then process a script then remove the item!

UPDATE
    Fixed bug in Bifrite when handling multiple buffers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2007
    I tried using PokeScript but whenever i try to burn a script I get

Spoiler:

anyone knows what could be the problem?

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    Well actually, I noticed myself that for some reason it says 'Invalid Offset' when it goes to write to an offset. I'm not sure why yet but it seams to write anyhow.. Just look at the output from one of my burns:

Spoiler:

It still works.. I'm not sure why yours mentions two roms in it though :/

I do agree that there are a couple of issues with the logging system but the program does work I assure you.. Try the script then get back to me!

Meanwhile
    UPDATE
    Fixed compatability issue in pkmadv database resulting when attempting to DECOMPILE the trainerbattle command!

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    BULK UPDATE 26/2/06:58pm!
    Pokescript, autoboots bufrite or notepad after compile / decompile
    when #autopop turned on in base\includes.psh (default)

Glitch fixed processing multi-select property in command database
    (ie: wildbattle command)

Bufrite will automatically ask for destination when assigning offsets
    Will also automatically ask for 'start offset' if 'Burn' clicked without assigning offset.

PkmAdv update - two constructs written incorrectly!

- EDIT -

I just realised. please note that all times posted for updates are gmt+8 (WEST AUSTRALIAN TIME)

Last edited:

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    UPDATE 27/02/07 0239am
    Finally swapped the buggy DDE handler for both programs and replaced it with something that woks! Now if the program is already running the new command/file will be processed in the old window. This allows you to (for example) open multiple .buf files in bufrite at one time and burn them en-bulk!

Also fixed an error in bufrite preventing it from handing scripted compatible pointers correctly! ie the pointers that go 0x80183 (or whatever)
    Kudo's to Christos for getting me to check that out! I swear it worked in my first release of this program but I somehow stuffed it up again during my bug patches!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2018
    get an error

Vlad Morgandorfer

thats what i get when i compile something or wanna open something:S

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    Oops. Try now, I might have uploaded the wring file by accident!
    I've been in the process of making major improvements during the last few hours as you can tell from the posts!

"Vlad Morgandorfer" means a previous version of the program is noted as running but cannot be found!
    Basically you may have had a crash and had something floating in memory...

Try redownloading first, and if that don't work then try a re-boot!

Let me know if you still have troubles... in the morning. at 4am It is now beddy time for me!

Tootles!

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    Pole

POLE

Alright, the function to make multiple buffers open in bufrite is working fie but pokescripts one is still dodgy.....

Now, I have been advised by somebody that pokescript should compile or decompile each file in a new window and not re-use the same window....

Since you are the people using it, what say you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2018
    -deleted- didnt update i think when it decompiles it need get decompiled in the folder where pokewitch is saved in and when it compiles just in same window

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    :O ?? :? :\ ??

What on earth are you talking about?
    Decompiler, compiler, everything in my program should be independant of folder....

Ok, I give... Tell me wtf you're trying to do instead of just telling me the errors because for all of my femininity I have no way to read minds over the internet!

PLEASE REMEMBER - ALL TIMES I WRITE ARE GMT +8

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2018
    k in staps:

right click > compile > file get compiled in the same folder where u compiled it

right click > decompile > the file that gets decompiled comes in the folder of pokewitch

that i mean for:
    Now, I have been advised by somebody that pokescript should compile or decompile each file in a new window and not re-use the same window....

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    OOOOH *blush*

I thought you were trying to report a bug or something... Sorry ! *Strokes Monekey... *
    .... On the head!!!

No, the one on his neck!

>_> Sheesh!

I've had so many bug fixes since the release I thought you were saying the file associations were screwed up somehow... But that's an ok idea!

The main question I was asking was that Pokescript would open a new window for each task (be it de-compile or compile) so that the log files weren't getting mashed together. This could result in three or four pokescript windows being open at a time where are the moment only one can be open at a time and if you open a second file it crashes after compiling for some strange reason...

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
    Years
    When I right-click my .rbc file, all I get is the normal list. There's no complie option anywhere. I've installed and reinstalled everything that was called for and nothing happened. When I put the file in normally it just says "-Buffer Blown-" in the log... Help?
    EDIT: Almost forgot, it also says in a pop-up, "File Not Found or user cancel" I didn't cancel it and I can see the file. Also, windows doesn't recognise the .buf extension.

Last edited:

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    Ok Deokishisu..
    I have no idea what's going on! At this point in time of this post the program is stable and you're the only one having trouble with file associations.

This shouldn't be necessary but try this. The attached file (renamed to a .reg file) should remove all traces of the rubikon associations from windows.
    Then go immediately to the website, download the latest files and re-install!
    I might put this on the website if it works. Let me know!

And trust me it took a bit to put this file together so I hope it works! ;)

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    UPDATE 02/03/07 06:19pm gmt+8
    Added 'Namepokemon' to pkmadv database and modified givepokemon.
    use 'namepokemon' after 'Givepokemon' to name the last pokemon recieved!

ADDITIONAL
    Now added countpokemon 2318hrs

ie:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
    Ooooh YES !
    I was waiting for this function :)
    But.. doesn't the game use standard text for the full party ? Or for a full bag ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Please, Can someone teach me about how to write scripts.
    Thank you very much for your help.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
    UPDATE 04/03/07 0508GMT+8

:chu:FINALLY fixed the debugger I Hope...

Also fixed error caused when processing items like [player] and \h01 in text conversion.

* Involves BOTH database and main program!

- EDIT 04/03/07 1216gmt+8 -
    Fixed bug involving the ' inside text.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back