• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi, I'm new here and have already made my first posts, these are great forums.
Apparently I signed up here in 2011 (when I was 13...), so when I tried to make a new account here I was surprised, lol.

Years
Hello fellow pokenerds, it's good to be what appears to be a very nice community! I hope to make good friends in here!

Hi there Cloud! Glad you're liking it here, you're sure to make many friends. :3

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I had no idea this place existed!!

I registered here actually to attempt to talk to the creators of the Digimon: Your Digital Dream game I found on Indiedb, but I got sucked into a few threads here on PC. Anyways, I can't wait to read more! :D

Makes me happy to hear you got reeled in and seem to be sticking around. ;P Welcome to PC!

I think I'm really going to enjoy my time here; you're a very welcoming bunch here on the PC forums!

Happiness galore. Stick around for a long time, Sutpen!

Apparently I signed up here in 2011 (when I was 13...), so when I tried to make a new account here I was surprised, lol.

Hey again, Luxray. n~n I signed up originally in 2006 and didn't become active until 2011 so you're certainly not too late, hhahaa. Enjoy!

Years
I know Sheep already beat me to this in saying hello to ya'll... but I'll be happy to add to the fun myself.

Hello fellow pokenerds, it's good to be what appears to be a very nice community! I hope to make good friends in here!

Hello again Cloud! You might have seen me in your introduction thread, but hey nice to hear you're already seeing the friendly atmosphere of PC, and don't worry I'm always happy to become your new friend so feel free to hit me up with a VM!

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I had no idea this place existed!!

I registered here actually to attempt to talk to the creators of the Digimon: Your Digital Dream game I found on Indiedb, but I got sucked into a few threads here on PC. Anyways, I can't wait to read more! :D

Hello there James! Pretty awesome to see you get reeled in, even if it's not what you were initially planning to check out in the first place, but PC is addictive and it's certain something will distract you to the point you just have to see what's going on. Good luck and I'll see you!

We both joined in the same year, in the same month (my 4th anniversary as a member here is next Thursday) and I was so badly immature and not a great poster back when I was new, and then I like improved over the years to get to where I am now. Anyways, it appears you're still having fun so keep enjoying yourself and I'll continue to see you!

I think I'm really going to enjoy my time here; you're a very welcoming bunch here on the PC forums!

Why thank you for those kind words! Also, I do admit you have an awesome username after reading its inspiration in that usernames thread. I'm sure you'll continue having fun so I'll leave you to keep exploring but feel free to shoot me a VM if you wish to talk! That said, I'll see you later, Sutpen.

Years
Why thank you for those kind words! Also, I do admit you have an awesome username after reading its inspiration in that usernames thread. I'm sure you'll continue having fun so I'll leave you to keep exploring but feel free to shoot me a VM if you wish to talk! That said, I'll see you later, Sutpen.

Thank you for that compliment on my username; much to my regret, I can't claim to have invented it, merely chosen it, as you know! I've sent you a VM because you are pretty cool :)

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
Years
I feel like I am cheating here.
I'm not technically new, but I've literally only posted four times since I joined in January.

So... Eh.... How's it going?

Years
I'm not technically new, but I've literally only posted four times since I joined in January.

Don't worry, we've had people who ended up waiting months before they even made intros and it's mainly because they weren't very active at the time they first joined, and with the little activity you had it's perfectly fine to make a late intro.

Anyways, I'm doing well Makattack! There's always something to do around here so explore and you might find a topic that may interest you. Anyhow, I hope you can stick around and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me or any staff members! Have a nice weekend too.

Years

Better get posting more then, yes? ;P Haha. Going well here, just playing Pokemon Shuffle and waiting until it's time to make lunch. You? :D

Years
Hi, everyone! I'm new here.I joined a few days ago.

Looking at your join date, it turned out you actually joined almost 2 years ago. But anyways, late introductions are totally fine, and welcome to you Suraj!

We've had members who were like you, joining a couple of years ago and then starting to get active way later. In fact I even know a certain fluffy admin who went through such a situation so it's definitely not uncommon. Anyways, I'm always up for a visitor message if you want to chat and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
hello, just recently joined the forums because I'm looking for a HA Piplup to train, if someone could be kind enough to guide me where can I find one, I would be truly grateful.

Reactions: llr
Years
Hey Everyone! I am a new user of this website

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you're having a great time yourself, Riptide. Why not tell us about yourself so we can get to know you a little more? It can help us recommend sections you might like, but you're free to explore and see what you like.

hello, just recently joined the forums because I'm looking for a HA Piplup to train, if someone could be kind enough to guide me where can I find one, I would be truly grateful.

Hello to you too Cosmo! If you're looking for someone to get you a Piplup with Defiant, we have the amazing Trade Corner section which has loads of trade shops and quick trades so hopefully someone will be able to trade you that Piplup you need.

Have an awesome time both of you, and I'll be checking on you later!

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hello! :)

Hey everyone! My name is Sidhanth but you guys can call me Spazzy. I have been on the Pokecommunity for quite sometime actually but i never really had the time to introduce myself. I originally made this account when I discovered about the legendary Shiny gold hack ( Yes the marvellous one by Zel 2.0 ). I'm a 17 year old male who is currently studying in Junior college. My Favourite pokemon is Sableye all the way. ( heh i love that crafty critter), However I also like a few others like Gardevoir and Metagross. My favourite Mega evolution is sableye as well, ( Link is proud of that rupee) . My interests outside Pokemon include Rapping, Reading, Track and field. I'm more of an introvert in real life ( Thankfully the internet makes it so much easier). I hope to finally start making proper use of my account and meeting several great people here. If any of you are bored or just wish to talk feel free to message me here or even on my kik account : spazzyda59 .

Peace out!

Last edited:
Years
Hey Guys!

I'm completely new to this whole forum thing! Never been a member of a forum but I thought why not as I am such a huge pokemon fan!{XD}

Hello there Soph! Hopefully you're enjoying everything so far, and don't worry if this is your first time on a forum. We're usually a great one to start with because we're fairly easy to understand plus our staff are more lenient compared to other forums you may have heard about.

But hey, Pokemon fans are always welcome because that's what we're about as a community. What are your interests when it comes to Pokemon? Like what your fave game in the series is? Or what your fave type is? Definitely wouldn't hurt for us to learn more about yourself.

Either way, I hope you have a nice weekend and Happy Easter to you in advance! I'll be sure to see you around the forums, and if you ever want to talk you are always welcome to contact me.

Years
Woah, that is a lot of pages to go through..... I wonder if anyone will even see this. Well ,here goes.

My name is Dom, I just recently got really into pokemon and was just wanting someone to play with. So i stumbled in here and thought, "Cool."
Anyways, I'd like for someone to help me get around here and potentially become friends maybe? Haha idk. But yeah, just kind of wanna have fun playing pokemon.

llr

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Woah, that is a lot of pages to go through..... I wonder if anyone will even see this. Well ,here goes.

My name is Dom, I just recently got really into pokemon and was just wanting someone to play with. So i stumbled in here and thought, "Cool."
Anyways, I'd like for someone to help me get around here and potentially become friends maybe? Haha idk. But yeah, just kind of wanna have fun playing pokemon.

Hi and Welcome!
Yes there are some of us who read all the intros.
Friends to play the video games or TCG?
If you're wanting friend codes:
You can post your friend code here
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=324736

and here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0As8uLncT72ETdGhTX21LVVpWRkhJRE1IN0pmdDlXbnc&output=html
This one you can also search for specific safaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back