• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • I can't send a message to Data_Error but I'd like to know if he still in this or not.

Definitely am. Waited for a while for a response from DeathOfShadows/Dragon, have moved on anyway. Proof!

Dunno yet if I'm gonna try to initiate and wrap up an interaction inside of one week or just sit it out until the day turns over, though.

What's the issue you're getting with PMs, by the way? Looks like I have it set to "enable" on my end.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Definitely am. Waited for a while for a response from DeathOfShadows/Dragon, have moved on anyway. Proof!

Dunno yet if I'm gonna try to initiate and wrap up an interaction inside of one week or just sit it out until the day turns over, though.

What's the issue you're getting with PMs, by the way? Looks like I have it set to "enable" on my end.

Wait wait wait... DeathOfShadows is now the mod Dragon? and Dragon is also still in this?

What more have I missed...?

Also, it seems like I can send you VM's and PM's again ^^

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Wait wait wait... DeathOfShadows is now the mod Dragon? and Dragon is also still in this?

What more have I missed...?

no no ... DeathOfShadows is still DeathOfShadows. but his character name in this RP is Dragon.

.. also i'll try to get a post up again soon too. least i can do is tuck into bed IC ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • no no ... DeathOfShadows is still DeathOfShadows. but his character name in this RP is Dragon.

.. also i'll try to get a post up again soon too. least i can do is tuck into bed IC ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Oh x'D damn... I haven't seen that guy around since forever, might as well message him as well.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Haha, seems Lacy is going right down the route Vanish wants her to! Excellent news for him of course. She's asking all of the right questions.

I'll get my next post up sometime on the twenty-fourth. Expect much manic giggling in Vanish's head as he gives Lacy some brilliant excuses to draw her in further before going to bed and leaving her with her thoughts.

Maybe they'll even get to team up and fight this creepy as hell new boss together as new friends? Muwahaha... ha... eh.. I'm getting too involved in my character again.

*Ahem*

Well yes, once a few more words are exchanged in my next post, Rose, I think I'll send Vanish off to bed. Perhaps they could continue their interactions in the morning?

(And by that I mean Vanish is going to sniff her out like a well trained bloodhound so prepare yourself for that. ^-^)

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Haha, seems Lacy is going right down the route Vanish wants her to! Excellent news for him of course. She's asking all of the right questions.

I'll get my next post up sometime on the twenty-fourth. Expect much manic giggling in Vanish's head as he gives Lacy some brilliant excuses to draw her in further before going to bed and leaving her with her thoughts.

Maybe they'll even get to team up and fight this creepy as hell new boss together as new friends? Muwahaha... ha... eh.. I'm getting too involved in my character again.

*Ahem*

Well yes, once a few more words are exchanged in my next post, Rose, I think I'll send Vanish off to bed. Perhaps they could continue their interactions in the morning?

(And by that I mean Vanish is going to sniff her out like a well trained bloodhound so prepare yourself for that. ^-^)

I think that would be fun, yes ^^ Let them grow close x'D

congratulations on your first post without something that reffers too murder by the way (second post on this page)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • I think that would be fun, yes ^^ Let them grow close x'D

congratulations on your first post without something that reffers too murder by the way (second post on this page)

*Gasps* I didn't even notice that! Hooray maybe I'm not psychotic and/or insane like Vanish after all! Though the fact I have to celebrate that is still a little bit worrying.

Also I got the Vanish post up earlier than expected, which is handy. More of his usual fair of manipulation... but with some genuine emotion this time? Or not? I'll leave that for all of you to decide on!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • *Gasps* I didn't even notice that! Hooray maybe I'm not psychotic and/or insane like Vanish after all! Though the fact I have to celebrate that is still a little bit worrying.

Also I got the Vanish post up earlier than expected, which is handy. More of his usual fair of manipulation... but with some genuine emotion this time? Or not? I'll leave that for all of you to decide on!

Let's not judge too quick now, shall we?

Godot When will you be posting?

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • Well, Boss Fights are generally announced and then, once the appointed time has come, your character will go to the boss room (if they want to, you don't have to fight the boss if you don't want to). Everyone who participates gets XP for the boss' defeat, though boss reward items will go to the largest contributor.

What determines the largest contributor, does everyone get Col, and what kind of things do reward items consist of?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • What determines the largest contributor, does everyone get Col, and what kind of things do reward items consist of?

That's secret until the boss fight ends. We choose which player will get the Boss item so spamming the boss fight really is no use actually c: If we think you deserve it then you get it.

Usually the largests contributor is determined by how often they attacked, how useful the attack was, if they helped others and things like that. Though, to make sure there aren't players who always get the boss item we just make sure everyone who tries gets a chance.

I think I'll let Machomuu answer any further questions since you actually asked him and not me~

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    sorry for constantly changing my CSS - and for making such a boring post this time, haha. i'll try my best again tomorrow (IC)!

well then, good night (。 >艸<)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • That's like... half of the players list so we'll have to recruit new people. If anyone's character is still not on the first page then please PM me with your character SU! Sorry for the inconvience!

On that note, could you add Kagome next to Godot? She's not my only other character, but she does happen to have an SU.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm going to post the day beginning post, Lacy post and Lucina post tomorrow! I've started on them but then someone put a lock on my laptop and took my 3ds away ;v; I could post now but the colours of PC right now are giving me headaches! See ya all tomorrow when everything is (hopefully) back to normal~

Likarus

Squirtle Lord
    Years
  • I'll edit my SU if I see some mistakes or if it is pointed out into me. (Also, I can't post pictures because I just recently joined)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back