• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    yeah, i hope so too. If anyone still has it, then please send it to s_l or me.

On other notes, and more on topic, here i am, waiting for Mewthree to appear on line so he can send me the patch with the inserted intro (coz i finally did teh last sprite)(i hope he has done it) so i cant do anything till he sends me it :(.

on another note, more chaos black info can be found at mew3.animealliance.de. (when it is put up, c-b's page is not yet there :()

btw, there will be a selected group of alpha testers when i get that patch. PM me if you want to go on the list for a chance to be selected.

found a beta of supevoi, dont know how old it is, i think the latest one was betac, but this is the only one i can find
    https://projects.lateralshift.net/tools/files/betaa.gbc

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    i downloaded the beta. its great i got these pokemon:case lv2,culith lv3,furegel lv6 and belid lv11 :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    lol it amazes me how you like it so much :)

Hopefully this hack will be the best hack we do yet :D

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Would u like 2 use my poke Limeu?
    1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    super latios said:
    this supevo is EXTREMELY HYPER. and hey i have metagon now.its at level 35

Im glad you likes it. This hack, as you probably know, will feature alot of the supevo pokemon, but apart from that its alot different.

FreekaZoid said:
    Dude, shouldn't yopu be warn or something about double posting, and those ugly smiles?

HuH? Who double posted? or used ugly smiles?

Chaos_Devastation said:
    Would u like 2 use my poke Limeu?
    1337, March 05: Chaos Black

as i said at the first post, this game will mainly be sprited by me. The sprite aint that bad, but it looks a little "wonkey" and the shading is a bit off.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Originally Posted by super latios
    (sorry for double post) :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:
    that was the post, that was delted. I had to delete cause of double postings. And over using of smilies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    keep it up! :) nice screens! wats the storyline? are u gonna add like another pokemon type? like chaos? that wood be kewl :P

Freek - How come u cant spell ur own band name correctly? :\

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    EVA01 said:
    keep it up! :) nice screens! wats the storyline? are u gonna add like another pokemon type? like chaos? that wood be kewl :P
    At the moment there is no plans for a new type.
    The storyline however has been worked out, and i have told only one person. But you ewill have to wait untill the beta is out. I can tell you however, that it includes a pokemon trainer of some sort. :P

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    as i said at the first post, this game will mainly be sprited by me. The sprite aint that bad, but it looks a little "wonkey" and the shading is a bit off.[/QUOTE]
    That's because i made it from scratch and its supposed to be waving its ears.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Chaos_Devastation said:
    as i said at the first post, this game will mainly be sprited by me. The sprite aint that bad, but it looks a little "wonkey" and the shading is a bit off.
    That's because i made it from scratch and its supposed to be waving its ears.[/QUOTE]
    hey :( I make mine from scratch too you know! (apart from trainers tho). But as i said. It aint that bad, so you have potential. Train hard and you will probably get really good. (i started spriting 3 or 4 years ago).

Coz im in a good moiod, here are the maps of the first 2 routes. (the first has people, and the second has trees, but it doesn't show them)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2005
    I'm really looking forward to this hack as well of all of the new founded companies hacks, they all look really promising! Especially liking the new pokemon, that's an awesome idea, can't wait guys :)

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Heh, cool. As i said Earlier, im looking for alpha testers, which i hope to distribute the alpha to them on the 25th (even if m3 still hasn't done the intro). Pm me if you want to be one, there are only 5!!! spaces :P)
    The layout of the region is a lot like kanto, coz im lazy, but the order in which you go to towns is different (gym's you go to are pewter, then vermillion (sp?) then who knows what :P)

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    ooh the routes are so cool! btw in the second route, on the top cave enterance, a signpost is blocking the way from it to the 'house'. is that meant to happen?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Han-Wen said:
    ooh the routes are so cool! btw in the second route, on the top cave enterance, a signpost is blocking the way from it to the 'house'. is that meant to happen?
    Wow, thanx! i didn't notice! at least someone looked at them :P.

ill fisx it asap or asainsl

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    i kno your said you are making all the new pkmn but i was wonder do u want another person to help you out i have 1 pokemon to show u

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back