• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    Aviex said:
    Wow, thanx! i didn't notice! at least someone looked at them :P.

ill fisx it asap or asainsl
    :) No probs! Anyways, this hack's lookin' good! Can't wait 'till the beta comes out!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Me too, and BTW those roots are really well layed out!!!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Scyther said:
    its aviex, fudge and mew39k how can it not be well planned out
    Acctually, its not really that planned out. Im a spontaneos person, and at the moment im lazy, But if i get an idea, ill wait a week, forget what it is, then put in another idea instead. Its much more fun that way, and thats the reason were making it. Why else? popularity?

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Wowo!!Screenies Are Unbelievalbe..You are the Spriting God Aviex...The Title is the best..Is it real!!!
    OMG!!!Will there be some scripting too?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Good news, and bad news

I have some good and some bad news.

Altho I was going to release the alpha on the 25th of December 2004, it will now be delayed until the 1st of January 2005. Good news however, it will be released to whoever wants to see it, and i will post the link to the patch in this thread some time that day. Hope your looking forwards to it ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Anyways, great hack.Don't get rushed just because you're a little late. I'd rather have a good, late beta than a rushed, buggy beta.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    well i could post some new screens, but not much new has been done, coz ive been away and stuff. Like i said i would (i think, checks back), yep, said i wouldn't be on for a while. Mewthree isn't on at the moment, so i dont know if he's done the things he said he would. Hopefully he has, but i get a bit edgy at deadlines (and no-one ever does anythiong then :() and, well im back so yeah.

i really need mo0re done, sooner

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Ok, thats it. Im tired of being in secrecy. Ill tell you all the storyline now, and release the alpha sometime within the next three days.

There were many gods in the beginning of the world of Pokemon. Humans however, wanted to control as much as they could, and sealed away the four Pokegods of nature into four special pokeballs. Winona, the god of the winds, Eishloft, the god of magma, Grodrof, god of the earth and its life,and lastly Acire, god of the oceans. Without them to watch over, two powerful pokemon, groudon and kyogre fought over the land and the sea, and then they two were sealed away, in caves in the hoenn region. With the lack of gods, some other people created some replacements, and greated the three regi. After they two could not be controlled, they suffered the same fate as groudon and kyogre.

Many hundreds of years later, one man, The new leader of Se Corp, since it had been disbanded by the hands of team soul, and an unnamed trainer, in the region Magore, a year earlier, located the four sealed pokeballs to a single region. A region where a new trainer is starting their pokemon journey.

That trainer is you....

Also, some extra information....there will be an oblect called darkserum, which replaces the sunstone, and transforms a pokemon to an evil form of itself (for some of them) (like mewthree (see avatar))

Last edited:

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    since they have been sealed away ages ago, wouldnt it be kool if u made a rare new pokeball like centriball? (made centuries ago? XD) and they r like master ball?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back